The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TelAviv
Their tv isn't their sole source of media output.

Here.

Spoiler

This picture may be making it look worse than it is - hope that is the case :/
Original post by The_Opinion
And saying "RIP" does what exactly? It is leftists that keep allowing attacks to happen, still not sure if leftists are to blame for this attack, leftists were to blame for the Paris and Brussels attacks.

RIP is a cheap throwaway comment most beloved by our narcissistic social media generation. Prepare yourselves for Facebook gimmicks from people who 'care' and are such wonderful compassionate, blah blah, me, me ,me!
EDIT: Hostage situation reported false
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TelAviv
Their tv isn't their sole source of media output.

Here.

Spoiler

Oh. They haven't said anything on rt though.
Original post by Craig1998
I'm watching them right now:
https://www.rt.com/on-air/

He is right. There was a fire nearby and smoke around the eiffel tower, video is on heavy.com BUT the video was released 4 hours ago.

EDIT: I was wrong, that time is in EDT, so now, he is completely correct about the smoke.
(edited 7 years ago)
And saying "RIP" does what exactly? It is leftists that keep allowing attacks to happen, still not sure if leftists are to blame for this attack, leftists were to blame for the Paris and Brussels attacks.

You're ****ing disgusting. You couldn't care less about the victims, this is just another opportunity for you to peddle your agenda.
Religion of peace strikes again…
Original post by Craig1998
Normal people: RIP
Right-Wing nutjobs: Who do we blame? *Spins wheel* MUSLIMS *Spins again* LEFTISTS

Right now it’s unconfirmed. However,Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium reports that ISIS terrorist accounts are posting about it.

A tweet sent out by an ISIS-supporting Twitter account links the Nice attack as retaliation for the death of Abu Omar al-Shishani, a Georgian Chechen commander of the Islamic State that ISIS recently admitted had been killed, Reports The Telegraph
Original post by TelAviv
Oh dear

Reports of gunmen taking hostages at 2 restaurants and a hotel

French need to get tough on terrorism!

Source?
Original post by political
I'm sure the Guardian would like to know if George Osborne has an alibi?

Nah they're too busy dusting off their stock response to another attack from the religion of peace: Keeps calm and carry on.
Can everyone try and just discuss the facts here and share information rather than argue about the possible source or the attacks :/
Original post by MrDystopia
Source?

EDIT: Reported false
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by george_c00per
Yes because you really need medical training to ask the injured person's name, if they were with anyone, if they have a mobile devise with them etc. I've seen three videos where people are laid on the floor, bleeding and calling for help completely alone and no one is going over to help them. It's now people's instincts to pull out your phone and record a group of injured people without helping them and that disgusts me so much, it's not self righteousness and it's not "virtue signalling"

have you heard of the 'bystander effect' oh righteous one?

not that I'm excusing it but i highly doubt that most people who rant and rave about people not helping would be the ones o help out in a situation where you dont know a)wtf id going on and b) if something will happen in that spot again. it's a highly intense situation, literally life and death feelings, human nature in these situations is not to willingly put oneself in the way of harm
60 Now reported dead.
French Interior Ministry confirms no hostage situations.
Original post by abcde3237
dude every terrorist attack in recent times has been by MUSLIM terrorists, how ****ing stupid and naive do you have to be to ridicule the only group of people who are willing to call this fact

Well, what else do you believe we should blame? There have been 40,000 islamic terrorist attacks this century alone/
Original post by NickLCFC
R.I.P to the victims. So sad.

I think it's important not to jump to conclusions before we get the full information. Regardless, I think it is safe to say that this attack has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

I agree nick, lets ban trucks from now on :smile:
Reuters saying no hostage situation. [via French Interior Ministry Spokesperson]

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/753720255592226816
60 Now reported dead.

literally have no words

when will the insanity end, through civil wars perhaps? when enough people know someone who was killed in a terror attack to actually take action?
Original post by TelAviv
EDIT: Reported false

Still not reporting it on Sly News.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending