The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gladiatorsword
Realistically how many would you apply to? 10?

Lol, as many as you can.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Realistically how many would you apply to? 10?

I ended up sacking uni to do +30 apps to be on the safe side, depends on how much you want to get one
Reply 82
Slightly off topic but for a risk/MO role, would you advise applying to a graduate scheme? Or off cycle internships? I'll be a masters student btw if that helps. Cheers. I also don't have any internships within BB's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone fancy being an absolute G and listing all the places that offer summer banking internships? Extra points for the less obvious names
Original post by Selym95
Anyone fancy being an absolute G and listing all the places that offer summer banking internships? Extra points for the less obvious names

Read up bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheParham
I ended up sacking uni to do +30 apps to be on the safe side, depends on how much you want to get one

I'm aiming for 14.
Original post by Princepieman

Would you aim to apply to a variety of SW's? Like not JUST investment banking but management consultancy and big 4 etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you aim to apply to a variety of SW's? Like not JUST investment banking but management consultancy and big 4 etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, probably

Posted from TSR Mobile

unless you absolutely have a top 0.1% profile, don't be lazy and enlarge your scope. What sucks is not having anything on your resume later.
Anyone kind enough to do a list with opening dates for applications? At least the main banks and firms.
Original post by masterllecker
Anyone kind enough to do a list with opening dates for applications? At least the main banks and firms.

They are pretty much all different and mostly unclear on exact date. Start visiting their websites daily second half of august
Original post by masterllecker

Or, you could do it and post it here? Since you've semi volunteered already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Houlihan...

Blair only decent for ER tho
Reply 93
They are pretty much all different and mostly unclear on exact date. Start visiting their websites daily second half of august

GS LAZ GH always firs to open. Bulk of rest in first 2 weeks of Sept.
Reply 94
Original post by savonarola
Flagged.
Second time applying for summers here :frown:

3d here lol
Original post by gsbs2
are they open already?

GS is
GS is

For 2017 spring weeks ((first year students))?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For 2017 spring weeks ((first year students))?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure, FT is open! Have a check, you need to sign up eventually anyway
I have an itw for an off-cycle with HL. anybody's got some info ? got a two hour Itw... :redface:
Original post by gsbs2
and for summer?

yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending