Original post by fatima1998
oh
new one
Asalam-o-Alaikum everyone :h:

Wa'alaykumasalaam
IN
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Salaam,
oi I think someone else opened the ISOC thread also?!

Wa'alaykumasalaam.
Forgot some names
Sorry to hear about the muscle situation. What have the doctors said about it? :redface:
Original post by The Epicurean
Would this noble message of tolerance also be extended to Ahmadi Muslims, or should we expect to see more anti-Ahmadi comments in this new edition of the I-Soc?

Unity is on truth and peace :smile: Where necessary, the former will take precedence over the latter.
Anyway time to go gym :dumbells:

Asalaamualaykum
Original post by IdeasForLife
Sorry to hear about the muscle situation. What have the doctors said about it? :redface:

Are you referring to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Epicurean
To show the societies commitment to this goal, would you be able to make an edit to the OP to emphasise that sectarian comments will not be tolerated, making special emphasis on anti-Shia and anti-Ahmadi comments which have marred previous editions of this society?

Without adding anything to the op it's already a no brainer that sectarian and inflammatory comments are/will not be tolerated by the isoc and its members.
And history of the isoc has proven that members do and will stand against such activities.
So thanks for the reminder but this has already been covered long ago.

Best.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Anyway time to go gym :dumbells:

Asalaamualaykum

Wa alaikum al-salaam
Assalamu Alaikum, May this thread benefit you all :smile:

[video="youtube;WAnidltosro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnidltosro[/video]
Reply 32

I could not decide so spare me :biggrin:
In :biggrin:!
Reply 34
Btw I can't believe I am not on the first page......:cry::cry2:

ALHAMDULILLAH for new thread and @Zamestaneh you do deserve it!! Great decision. I missed out on votes....lol ideasforlife gave a good idea.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Btw I can't believe I am not on the first page......:cry::cry2:

ALHAMDULILLAH for new thread and @Zamestaneh you do deserve it!! Great decision. I missed out on votes....lol ideasfor life gave good a good idea.

We only started the thread to make way for your posts - one must start with the roots before appreciating the beauty of the rose petals above the surface :console:
“When Allah granted Prophet Yoosuf (`alayhi-Salaam) physical beauty it caused him to be locked up in the prison.

But when Allah granted him knowledge (when he interpreted the dream of the king) it not only took him out of prison, but elevated his rank in society, clearly showing us the virtue of knowledge and that physical beauty does not mean anything.”

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]
"It is impossible to have patience for the sake of Allah without patience by the help of Allah:

“And be patient, for your patience is but by Allah...” (an-Nahl 16:127)

This ayah tells us that patience cannot be achieved without the help of Allah, which means that in addition to the help of Allah we need the companionship of Allah, as in the hadith [qudsi]:

“I am his hearing with which hears, his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes.”

"Allah is towards you as you are towards Him and His servants."

My all time favourite dua ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

image.jpeg

(I know I've posted it before but it's a new thread 😌)

Latest