The Student Room Group

Music student looking to share accommodation (preferably in Ealing) September 2016

Hello hello my name is Ryan and I am studying applied sound engineering at the University of West London starting September 2016. I have been looking into student accommodation and have got to the point where I am able choose a room , however I think sharing a house closer to the uni with people is a much more viable option .
I am into all sorts of music and art forms so would be cool to live with some like-minded people.
Please message if this interests you , either filling a space or looking into a new place, start date is looming closer!!!!! One issue is I will not be able to move in until 16th September , a little later than should be, but am more than willing to pay my bit so others can still move in.
Thanks !
Hey man, me and a couple of friends are looking for 2 more flat mates for next month (or as soon as possible). We're both third year music students - I study Live Sound Production and the other studies Music Management. I can inbox you my phone number if you're interested?
Reply 2
Original post by WimboJallis121
Hey man, me and a couple of friends are looking for 2 more flat mates for next month (or as soon as possible). We're both third year music students - I study Live Sound Production and the other studies Music Management. I can inbox you my phone number if you're interested?

Hey man , sounds pretty good have you been looking into specific places in Ealing ?? Yeah I'll inbox you my number now save the gap, give me a text we can talk
Hiya if anyone wants student accommodation at paragon lets I am no longer going there but I have paid my deposit and they have told me I can sell on my accommodation! The deposit is usually £500 but I am selling mine on for £400!
Original post by Kayleegolding
Hiya if anyone wants student accommodation at paragon lets I am no longer going there but I have paid my deposit and they have told me I can sell on my accommodation! The deposit is usually £500 but I am selling mine on for £400!

How much is the rent?
£146.90 a week
including bills, security and wifi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending