The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Add numbers to your posts

No

Spoiler

Calm down both of u...lol...u guys are colder than ice atm towards each other...lmao...
Original post by mypetpikachu
Yh...I Acc am...my mum had to give me her shawl...cuz I'm freezing...😜👍how did u know...?lol
gd

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincessBO$$
No

Spoiler

stfu

i don't like this tension on my happy day....lol😝😝
(edited 7 years ago)
stfu

Your foul language makes you less appealing

Spoiler

i don't like this tension on my happy day....lol😝😝

I dont either...... When i look at hamza's post n then hamza's pic am like :erm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
I dont either...... When i look at hamza's post n then hamza's pic am like :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..but I love that guy...I told him to put a pic of that...lmao...the mysteriousness is what I love about him...lol
Haha..but I love that guy...I told him to put a pic of that...lmao...the mysteriousness is what I love about him...lol

Yh i know he told me lol,
I like it too, but when he is angry i can imagine his face being like the pic :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, ok, yeah, that is a little strange......:redface: Something could happen to the batteries, whilst they're in a device......so why allow that? :redface:

I've had myHermes deliver parcels to me, I've never had a problem, and they're returns system is great too, however I didn't know about the fact that they "roughly handle" parcels :s-smilie:

Great! :biggrin:

You're right, there's every chance of something happening to a battery whilst contained in a device, as opposed to the battery being transported on its own. They should have clear rules: either we allow all batteries, or we don't allow any. (Though the latter would make it very difficult to ship laptops, tablets or phones.)
I've had MyHermes deliver to me as well; our local MyHermes courier is fine, but I've heard various reports over the web (particularly this thread on eBay's forum) about how Hermes deliveries have gone wrong - big style - with various fragile items broken. Just look on YouTube (and that thread) for myhermes reviews/deliveries... Most of the reviews are not good. :frown:

Original post by spotify95
You're right, there's every chance of something happening to a battery whilst contained in a device, as opposed to the battery being transported on its own. They should have clear rules: either we allow all batteries, or we don't allow any. (Though the latter would make it very difficult to ship laptops, tablets or phones.)
I've had MyHermes deliver to me as well; our local MyHermes courier is fine, but I've heard various reports over the web (particularly this thread on eBay's forum) about how Hermes deliveries have gone wrong - big style - with various fragile items broken. Just look on YouTube (and that thread) for myhermes reviews/deliveries... Most of the reviews are not good. :frown:

Yeah, if they give clear instructions then it would be really difficult for people who ship devices :s-smilie:
Oh, that seems miserable :s-smilie: Luckily, I've never had it for fragile items, mostly its been shoes, clothes etc. from when I shop online, so thankfully no harm there, I will however be more careful from now, thanks a lot for the info! :smile:

Latest