The Student Room Group

Really attracted to older women! Help :S

So I'm 20 and I'm really attracted to older women including mummies. Age range 25-35. Is this normal? I don't know what it is..but they really turn me on.
That's not as bad as a 16 year old being attracted to Ian Somerhalder :love:
I guess it's normal...
Reply 3
Guys sorry, this is an "unfunny" joke played on me...-.-. Left the room for 2 minutes!!! Stupid TSR wont let me delete this lol. Mods please take this down. Also I'm conveniently having to explain to my friends on twitter why I hav put "I love Saville, he was a great man and haters can do one.." tweet followed by calling a certain celeb a kiddy fiddler..:s-smilie:. Alternatively the graphic posts on homoerotic sites on Facebook.. Sorry!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh

mmm u like the guy ...
Original post by bigdonger
mmm u like the guy ...

A lot of people my age do because of TVD.
Original post by Themini
So I'm 20 and I'm really attracted to older women including mummies. Age range 25-35. Is this normal? I don't know what it is..but they really turn me on.

That's alright, so long as you don't marry a woman 15 years older, then ditch her when she turns wrinkly.
Original post by saraxh
A lot of people my age do because of TVD.

o.o and here i am sat here on my computer playing games and watching anime >.>
Reply 8
Original post by Platopus
That's alright, so long as you don't marry a woman 15 years older, then ditch her when she turns wrinkly.

Sorry I got fraped and traped quite hard. its an inside joke...apparently I'm trying to get in with my maths teacher...lol...Why would you consider dating an older lady? You've made me curious all of the sudden..I definitely wouldn't go beyond more than 2-3 years older lol.
Original post by saraxh

well he looks about 25...
Original post by LifeIsFine
well he looks about 25...

True He's 37
Original post by Themini
Sorry I got fraped and traped quite hard. its an inside joke...apparently I'm trying to get in with my maths teacher...lol...Why would you consider dating an older lady? You've made me curious all of the sudden..I definitely wouldn't go beyond more than 2-3 years older lol.

I wouldn't consider dating an older lady because:

1) I am straight and female.
2) I wouldn't currently date someone more than about 3 years older max I think (I'm 18) though when I'm older I guess a larger age gap wouldn't matter so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending