The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
@PrincessBO$$ I checked the part 2 thread you made a while ago. Soo cute bless. :h:

:colone: Thank you
What did you find cute? :h:
Reply 101
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:colone: Thank you
What did you find cute? :h:

You are welcome. The OP, in specific the emojis used towards the bottom, honestly made me smile :h:.
Original post by 'ashiq
Yes, brother. Will be starting 2nd year this september in shaa Allah

Fill me in? How do actually do salatul janazah?

MashaAllah, what are you studying? I'm in the same school year :smile:

Okay so there are a few ways to do it but I'll give the hanafi method: After the first takbeer(beginning of the salah), one should praise Allah either by saying the thana(subhanakaAllahuma...) or you can read surah fatiha but without the ta'awwuz&basmala.

Then when the imam says the second takbeer we should send durood upon the prophet(saw), e.g. durood shareef(Allahuma sali A'la Muhammad....)

After the third takbeer we should then make dua for the deceased, the dua made will differ on who died but generally for an adult(like todays one):

So any dua for them e.g. Allahumagfir...
Also can make dua for yourself.

Finally the imam will do the fourth takbeer and them do the salaam.

Also according to the hanafis the person doesn't raise their hands for the takbeers except for the first one(beginning of prayer).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
I was going to post this. :colondollar:

Post away whatever you want even if it has to be repeated :yep:
Apparently the army are trying to do a coup in Turkey. Not really surprising I guess. Whilst Erdogan isn't perfect, he is the best we (muslims) have in Turkey. May Allah make him victorious.

Keep the Muslims in Turkey in your duas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36809083
Original post by champ_mc99
Fair enough. :smile:

Btw, about the Shia thing, I think a fair compromise would just be to add a link to the Learn about Shia Islam (or something) thread to the OP.

I'll give that consideration when Tawheed/the mods get back - seems less objectionable than having specific resources in the OP. We'll see if that satiates him :lol:
Original post by Al-farhan
Well, sh1t is going down in Turkey!

I hope either Erdogan holds on or at least an even more Islamic leader comes in, but fat chance - usually the military are worse and less Islamic :K:
Original post by Zamestaneh
I hope either Erdogan holds on or at least an even more Islamic leader comes in, but fat chance - usually the military are worse and less Islamic :K:

I just fear for the people of Turkey and the stability of Turkey.

Agreed; the military's foriegn policy with Syria would be interesting to see :holmes:
Agreed; the military's foriegn policy with Syria would be interesting to see :holmes:

Normally the military in Muslim countries is pretty good at killing Muslims but actually sucks when it comes to defending Muslims. So I imagine it will play out just like that.
Reply 110
Original post by Leukocyte
Post away whatever you want even if it has to be repeated :yep:

Thanks. :smile:

This. Military coups almost always lead to instability within the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
I am actually upset with the attacks around the world but less people seems to care about the those who get attacked outside Europe probably everyday.

For example, just last week in Afghanistan small but several attacks happened that were unknown to everyone as there were no media footage etc. Most probably because it is a war zone and no one actually cares anymore. Tbh no mention whatsoever by non-Muslims so why does then everyone expect us Muslims to know everything and actually highlight everything. Btw in one of the attacks my relatives were also the victims and none of them attacks had anything to do with religion. Politics plays a big role in all of this. I am actually really upset by the attitude of the world today.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
I am actually upset with the attacks around the world but less people seems to care about the those who get attacked outside Europe probably everyday.

For example, just last week in Afghanistan small but several attacks happened that were unknown to everyone as there were no media footage etc. Most probably because it is a war zone and no one actually cares anymore. Tbh no mention whatsoever by non-Muslims so why does then everyone expect us Muslims to know everything and actually highlight everything. Btw in one of the attacks my relatives were also the victims and none of them attacks had anything to do with religion. Politics plays a big role in all of this. I am actually really upset by the attitude of the world today.

May Allah have mercy on your dead and our dead and the dead of muslims.
these past couple weeks the whole world is in a mess.
Original post by h333

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. May accept accept them as martyrs.
Original post by h333

Agreed. Not even a day since the last atrocity and now a coup in Turkey. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
May Allah have mercy on your dead and our dead and the dead of muslims.
these past couple weeks the whole world is in a mess.

Ameen
Original post by h333

Sadly it's because of these several reasons:
(1) Proximity
(2) Frequency of attacks
(3) How prominent the country is
Sadly it's because of these several reasons:
(1) Proximity
(2) Frequency of attacks
(3) How prominent the country is

I think some people generally don't care when Muslims die. So might you want to add in a 4. It was quite evident when I used to read news and current affairs alot. Of course some Muslims unfortunately do the same back and don't care when non-Muslims die etc...
Original post by IdeasForLife
I think some people generally don't care when Muslims die. So might you want to add in a 4. It was quite evident when I used to read news and current affairs alot. Of course some Muslims unfortunately do the same back and don't care when non-Muslims die etc...

True... Unfortunately I am desensitised to attrocities generally because they happen too frequently...

Latest

Trending

Trending