The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thoughts on Nail in the Coffin being a better diss track than Ether.

@Rk2k14

Original post by swirly
I'm only on season 1. ****ing scenes when he met her at soccer practise, oh lord jaw drop like when you first saw Lola Bunny in Space Jam

Thoughts on D'Angelo?
Original post by swirly
I'm only on season 1. ****ing scenes when he met her at soccer practise, oh lord jaw drop like when you first saw Lola Bunny in Space Jam

Lol ffs

Original post by zKlown

Thoughts on D'Angelo?

I ****s with D. Him, Bodie and Wallace are my three guys.
Original post by zKlown

Thoughts on D'Angelo?

pls no spoilers. but can see a redemption in his character. he's clearly very wise to his surroundings.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Scenes when you don't have enough memory to download Pokémon Go so you gotta act like it don't bother you and you're too good for the game anyway.

:frown:

Mirin your 256mb phone storage
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Lol ffs

I ****s with D. Him, Bodie and Wallace are my three guys.

Looking back on it

Bodie and Omar were my favourite characters.

Shoutout to McNulty too, dafuk I do?
Original post by swirly
Mirin weave.

You've said that already.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You've said that already.

Mirin weave.
RIP Turkey.
Erdogan face timing whilst being overthrown. Apple share's going to go through the roof tomorrow.
Original post by atom y humber
Erdogan face timing whilst being overthrown. Apple share's going to go through the roof tomorrow.

right because financial markets dont close at weekends.
Original post by swirly
right because financial markets dont close at weekends.

Child please. You can still trade on weekend. Rookie.
Police fighting the army
Army attacking Police HQs with Helicopters
Bridges closed and fired at crowds
Facebook and Twitter being shut /slowed down
Army flying F16 jets metres above the ground in Ankara (mirin GTA skills)
Tanks at their main airport
Pro and anti-government crowds on the streets
Crowds attacking tanks
Turkish government building bombed/rocket fired at it

Yeah, Turkey is completely ****ed tbh
Surely the military are doing the right thing. Don't know why the government appears to have so many supporters.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Surely the military are doing the right thing. Don't know why the government appears to have so many supporters.

Imagine supporting a coup over a democratically elected government, regardless of how **** they are.

@Rk2k14 @Zayn is Bae Brock Lesnar failed a drugs test ffs
This is a huge benefit of this way of governing. You are pretty close to being a dictator but as far as people are concerned they freely chose to vote for this government and hence will turn out to protect their democracy.

Will think once this fails which it seems likely too, Erdogan will actually be very happy that it occurred. He's already got a stranglehold over Turkish party politics, 2015 showed which direction that is heading. He's converted the role of President from ceremonial to executive. He's got control of the security services, and has control of free speech in the country. The final challenge to his authority is the Turkish military, and they snakes have exposed themselves and failed. If things progress as planned 10 years from now he'll be in a position Putin dreams about.
Reply 7015
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine supporting a coup over a democratically elected government, regardless of how **** they are.

@Rk2k14 @Zayn is Bae Brock Lesnar failed a drugs test ffs

Man was always juicing. Found out like 20yrs later ffs.
Reply 7016
Original post by zKlown
Thoughts on Nail in the Coffin being a better diss track than Ether.

@Rk2k14

Thoughts on D'Angelo?

Zed pls. Ether is the GOAT diss track.

Omar was probably my favourite guy. Dynamic of his character. Liked Bodie too. Honourable mention to The Bunk.
Seen some mobile footage of those shot by the military, absolutely grim. How can you do that your own people ffs?
39 year old 6,3 man weighs 265lbs conditioned, turns out to be doping and some people are surprised? For his fat free mass index to be under the magic 25, he would need to be over 25% body fat at the UFC 200 weigh in, the one where he had visible abs.

The UFC's problem is if they eliminated all their dopers at once they have like 10 fighters. Yet if they want legitimacy they actually need to bother testing in a sport which is rife with ped's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
#teammilitary

Latest