The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown

Greizmann will stay at Atletico

No chance of him coming here

Could be worse, we could have signed Mane for £34m (he's good, but man Liverpool are **** with finances)

De Gea
Darmian, Smalling, Bailly, Shaw
Schneiderlin, Carrick
Mkhitaryan, Bale, Martial
Ibrahimovic
Original post by Kenan and Kel
If we play 4-3-3, Pogba will struggle to get in the team ahead of Fellaini as the spearhead of our midfield. Oh it's true, it's damn true.

Underrated WWF slogan >>>
We should be happy that this Pogba deal is not going through :colondollar: Its money which is better spent elsewhere and also Pogba's agent saying things like he doesn't want to leave and he needs to be convinced etc, Whoever plays for this club should be motivated to play for Man United as that is how we've built our success in the past, we should not go for a player who sees us as second choice because then we end up with a Di Maria situation.

Overall Im not too fussed if this deal falls through even though I think he's a good player, he's no Neymar, Bale or Messi. Also think our current CM is strong enough :smile:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
We should be happy that this Pogba deal is not going through :colondollar: Its money which is better spent elsewhere and also Pogba's agent saying things like he doesn't want to leave and he needs to be convinced etc, Whoever plays for this club should be motivated to play for Man United as that is how we've built our success in the past, we should not go for a player who sees us as second choice because then we end up with a Di Maria situation.

Overall Im not too fussed if this deal falls through even though I think he's a good player, he's no Neymar, Bale or Messi. Also think our current CM is strong enough :smile:

yes i agree i think that we should sign players tactically rather than spending our money all at once on one player. I think we should sign an experienced player such as Matuidi and a couple of youngsters like Renato sanchez and lazano
Yeah sure let's sign Renato Sanches, I'm sure he will want to move club a second time this summer
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah sure let's sign Renato Sanches, I'm sure he will want to move club a second time this summer

u never know if we offer him a good contract
Original post by Dirtybit

mirin sass level
Why lock the misc
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Why lock the misc

Somebody locked Chelsea thread too I think.

Sr90 having a breakdown?
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Why lock the misc

inb4 @SA-1 thinks the feds are on to him
Reply 1550
Original post by swirly
inb4 @SA-1 thinks the feds are on to him

Oh haha Swirly, you are hilarious.
Inb4 lock
Lol'd.
His chef has said he's United bound. Its on:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Dat triple post threat
So Higuain's off to Juve then.

Wonder where they getting the money from...
Knowing Juv its probably 94m euros, paid in monthly instalments over the next 850 years.
Lol.
According to Di Marzio they'll pay it over 2 years. Of all players to spend £70+million on.
Not sure if anybody is watching our Wigan friendly today, but to those interested, here is the line-up:

XI: Johnstone, Fosu-Mensah, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Herrera, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Memphis, Wilson.
all about Liverpool **** man united who cares about munich

Latest