The Student Room Group

What can i make with tuna?

I got some sweetcorn and tuna

but i can't think of anything else i can use tuna with, since i got loads of tuna tins at home ...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sandwiches
Pasta Bake
Salad
Reply 2
Baked potato with tuna and sweetcorn
No one likes the tuna here
Reply 5
jacket potato with tuna and beans
tuna with pasta sauce
tuna sandwich etc..
This reminds me of when I went fishing 3 weeks ago and I managed to see a shark, I jumped into the water and rode it while punching it in the face, I came out onto the boat with it on my shoulders like a true beast.
You can make a sauce with a tin of tomatoes, a can of tuna, chopped onion, tomato puree, basil, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, then mix it with pasta
Reply 8
Tuna salad, some sort of sandwich filling
Get a nice thick slice of bread, toast it lightly, put some grated cheddar on it, maybe a little mozarella, mix the tuna in with that, toast it until the cheese melts.
tuna and sweetcorn fish cake
Reply 11
Try taking some to the local corner shop and offer to swap some for some pilchards.You never know he may be running low on tuna.
Reply 12
Original post by Glib
Sandwiches
Pasta Bake
Salad

not bad suggestions i guess i could try... not the salad though xD i'm unhealthy like that
Original post by Spock's Socks
Baked potato with tuna and sweetcorn

ooOOoo
Original post by JeremyHunt
No one likes the tuna here

that's subjective
Original post by Tai Ga
jacket potato with tuna and beans
tuna with pasta sauce
tuna sandwich etc..

sounds good....

might try it good idea, just need some potatos and sweetcorn
Original post by Jay_Cartwright
This reminds me of when I went fishing 3 weeks ago and I managed to see a shark, I jumped into the water and rode it while punching it in the face, I came out onto the boat with it on my shoulders like a true beast.

wat did i just read??
Original post by Leviathan1741
You can make a sauce with a tin of tomatoes, a can of tuna, chopped onion, tomato puree, basil, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, then mix it with pasta

ok :smile:
Original post by YoFadda
Tuna salad, some sort of sandwich filling

yup
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
Get a nice thick slice of bread, toast it lightly, put some grated cheddar on it, maybe a little mozarella, mix the tuna in with that, toast it until the cheese melts.

ah a toastie
Original post by u.sha
tuna and sweetcorn fish cake

:smile:
Original post by moggis
Try taking some to the local corner shop and offer to swap some for some pilchards.You never know he may be running low on tuna.

lol i never go out the house xD but what are pilchards???
Tuna Napolitana is nice :smile: .
Smelly fish
Reply 15
Original post by bigdonger
I got some sweetcorn and tuna

but i can't think of anything else i can use tuna with, since i got loads of tuna tins at home ...

Mix the tuna with mayo, red onion, peppers and black pepper. get 2 slices of bread and 2 sliced cheese the orange kind is best. put the slices of cheese on the bread then the tuna mixture on top. butter the pan not too much place your sandwich on the pan on low heat let it get brown and you'll see the cheese melt, butter the pan again and turn the sandwich over voila beest cheese toastie ever!
Reply 16
Original post by TheEmperorofCats
Tuna Napolitana is nice :smile: .

tuna + ice cream????
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Smelly fish

wat aren't most fish smelly when they go off?
Original post by Jerry
Mix the tuna with mayo, red onion, peppers and black pepper. get 2 slices of bread and 2 sliced cheese the orange kind is best. put the slices of cheese on the bread then the tuna mixture on top. butter the pan not too much place your sandwich on the pan on low heat let it get brown and you'll see the cheese melt, butter the pan again and turn the sandwich over voila beest cheese toastie ever!

o.O sounds nice i guess i can give it a go
Noooooo, that sounds absolutely horrible. It is tuna and pasta. :smile:

Original post by bigdonger
tuna + ice cream????

wat aren't most fish smelly when they go off?

o.O sounds nice i guess i can give it a go
You can make tuna from tuna (y)
Reply 19
Original post by TheEmperorofCats
Noooooo, that sounds absolutely horrible. It is tuna and pasta. :smile:

ah yea that sounds a lot better xD

Quick Reply

Latest