Aahh 3 months wawrick wait for me!!!!!

:biggrin: I'm so excited!
Original post by MartinisSkip
:biggrin: I'm so excited!

Samee i hope to see you in freshers!!! :smile:
Grade boundaries for biology edexcel A2 need to be low!!! :redface:
Original post by ninjass
Arthur vick is first choice :smile:

You're going to Warwick? Nice ^^ what course?
Original post by target21859
You're going to Warwick? Nice ^^ what course?

MORSE :smile:
Original post by ninjass
MORSE :smile:

Nice! Went back a page and saw that you already said it haha sorry about that :wink:
Edexcel papers and MS? When are they gonna be available?
Original post by lawlieto
Practically speaking you can send your papers for a remark so there's something you can do to change it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm gonna be getting English remarked I can see it now
Reply 748
Original post by fefssdf
I'm gonna be getting English remarked I can see it now

Are you aware of the new remaking rules. If things are subjectively wrong they can't be changed in remark only if the exam marker completely messed up can they change the marks.
Has anyone taken a GCSE resit in year 13? My boyfriend needed to re-take English to get a B for his preferred uni but the sixth form stuffed it up and didn't enter him, so can he do it next year? Is it too tough?
Original post by Aph
Are you aware of the new remaking rules. If things are subjectively wrong they can't be changed in remark only if the exam marker completely messed up can they change the marks.

Ohhhh well bye bye uni then if I got a harsh marker -_-
Original post by ninjass
Samee i hope to see you in freshers!!! :smile:

Yeah :biggrin:
Reply 752
Original post by fefssdf
Ohhhh well bye bye uni then if I got a harsh marker -_-

Yeah... It's really not fair IMO but apparently too many people were getting remarks and improving their grades.
Original post by Aph
Yeah... It's really not fair IMO but apparently too many people were getting remarks and improving their grades.

Yh I guess it's better if people just accept the grades but it's just unfair if someone misses a uni place for a sake of a few marks :frown: !
Reply 754
Original post by fefssdf
Yh I guess it's better if people just accept the grades but it's just unfair if someone misses a uni place for a sake of a few marks :frown: !

I'm not sure because it was something like 8% of remarks going up by 2 grades so just accepting when you think it is clearly wrong isn't the best idea. And again I agree. It is rather unfair.
Luckily I do maths physics and chemistry, so I suppose it can't be subjectively wrong.
Original post by Aph
I'm not sure because it was something like 8% of remarks going up by 2 grades so just accepting when you think it is clearly wrong isn't the best idea. And again I agree. It is rather unfair.

its really a joke how a lot of uni places rest of you getting lucky with a nice examiner , and grades going up by two whole grades is just ludicrous
I hope I get a nice examiner for French. It's so unfair.
Reply 758
Original post by fefssdf
its really a joke how a lot of uni places rest of you getting lucky with a nice examiner , and grades going up by two whole grades is just ludicrous

Indeed.
Original post by Absent Agent
As many have requested, here are the AQA Summer 2016 papers. The corresponding Mark Schemes and the Examiners' Reports will not be available until the day before the results day and, since collecting them is hugely time-consuming, I don't promise to upload them on that day. Also, I believe there are some papers missing from the link but please do let me know which ones they are and I will try to upload them by the end of next week.

(Note that these are the AQA materials only-I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards.)

Click here to see the files.

(@SH0405- Perhaps you should add the link to the first post. :tongue:)

Hi thank you so so so much!! May I just ask though if you also have the nbio6x (empa) paper this year?

Quick Reply

Latest