The Student Room Group

Tinder??

Does anyone else have trouble with tinder? I got it yesterday and still haven't had any matches despite using up all the free likes. Whereas my friend got it at the same time and has had like 15. Is there something wrong with me? I can't help but feel a bit discouraged. Does anyone have any tips?

Scroll to see replies

There might be something wrong with your face. Maybe up your game when it comes to your bio idk.
Reply 2
Original post by 34908seikj
There might be something wrong with your face. Maybe up your game when it comes to your bio idk.

Defo your face, girls on tinder only like guys with good faces as theyre looking for a ****!
Reply 3
Original post by NoahMal
Defo your face, girls on tinder only like guys with good faces as theyre looking for a ****!

Funnily enough, I'm a girl looking for another girl :erm:

No one reads the bio lol it's his face
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Funnily enough, I'm a girl looking for another girl :erm:

:sexface: I'm available :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by greatguy861
you are probably a munter that is way

You're not really living up to your username.
Reply 7
Original post by Bessie_
:sexface: I'm available :wink:
:colondollar: :teehee: Hey there :wink:
Everyone's playing Pokemon instead*
Is it bad that I have only receive one message from a girl in the 5 months that I have been on this particular app.

I thought women were supposed to be empowered or something?
Original post by Hackneyisation
Is it bad that I have only receive one message from a girl in the 5 months that I have been on this particular app.

I suppose it depends on your area, but for me it's very much the same; few messages, and barely any replies.

I don't think many people use it for anything other than ego-boosting nowadays.
Maybe change the picture or the bio? It depends on what people in your area like I guess.

I'm super picky with who I swipe for but then it seems the people I do match with never say a single thing!

Ouch that's painful :redface:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ouch that's painful :redface:

Not really; it's the truth. People only judge you by your face on tinder.

It's also why I wear my Niqāb when I use it...
Not really; it's the truth. People only judge you by your face on tinder.

It's also why I wear my Niqāb when I use it...

Burka is much better
You can only pull of a niqb is you have sexy eyes

Like her
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Burka is much better
You can only pull of a niqb is you have sexy eyes

Like her

Yeah, I got confused with the names. Anyway I put my Burka on when I patrol Tinder for the poontang.
It's more to do with appearance, because most people do not have time to read your bio.

Tbh, Tinder actually works if you use it for the right reasons and let people know what your intentions are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hackneyisation

Nah that's fine, some people are just shy
Never mind, I just realised my pictures weren't showing properly, getting matches now! Thank you all for your help
Original post by babyshawte
It's more to do with appearance, because most people do not have time to read your bio.

Tbh, Tinder actually works if you use it for the right reasons and let people know what your intentions are.

How do you "let people know"? In the bio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending