The Student Room Group

What are the current makeup trends you don't like ?

Mine are definitely severely overlined lips

Scroll to see replies

Instagram eyebrow

For God's sake using charcoal to draw ur brows is not Pretty!!!!!
I'm getting a bit bored of the whole obsession over contouring/strobing/highlighting etc. It's just a bit heavy sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Instagram eyebrow

For God's sake using charcoal to draw ur brows is not Pretty!!!!!

This
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm getting a bit bored of the whole obsession over contouring/strobing/highlighting etc. It's just a bit heavy sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

.............................:colonhash:
Original post by Laylamo
Mine are definitely severely overlined lips

Reply 6
the cake faces
and just makeup in general tbh
I cant even take maskara for more than 5 minutes, I feel like my eyelashes are so heavy and theres black everywhere and I cant even rub my eyes, because if i do, the maskara goes in my eyes and my eyes start burning like hell
and if I put lipstick on....omg dont even get me started on that mate
I cant even EAT ffs
I start eating and out of nowhere theres some weirdass taste on my food
I cant even TOUCH my face if I put foundation on...
bloody hell, even though I have one of the most ugliest faces, I just cant take putting on makeup for even 5 minutes
and to those who put makeup daily,
honestly
i congratulate you for being fighters and having the patience for this stuff
FIGHTING!
Contouring and the baking stuff, idk basically all of the trends those instagram accounts perpetuate. :eek2:
I mean, I like to watch people do the makeup (guilty pleasure :emo:) - but personally I would suffocate under the weight of all the layers. :afraid:
Excessive contouring and highlighting, overlining the lips, lip contour (drawing lines on your lips before applying liptick.. It doesn't work - you just end up looking like an idiot). Most Instagram trend are awful.

I saw a girl contouring her ear, her hands, and her butt. :colonhash:
Reply 9
Instagram trends have everyone looking the same theses days , like no individuality what so ever 😕
Ombré lips and lip contouring. Also really hate this massive yezma eyelash trend, people with fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions on their TOP LASHES ONLY? Whyyyy it looks so dumb when you have incredibly long lashes on the top and none on the bottom.
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Ombré lips and lip contouring. Also really hate this massive yezma eyelash trend, people with fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions on their TOP LASHES ONLY? Whyyyy it looks so dumb when you have incredibly long lashes on the top and none on the bottom.

What's the point in getting bottom lash extensions when there's only few and thin lashes there and the extensions would just fall off much quicker?:| especially when they're more exposed to moisture from the eye. People just use mascara on them instead of wasting £40 to get them done lol
Overlining lips, heavy contour, really thick drawn on eyebrows with no light fade in the beginning so it looks blocky:sick:
Original post by loveleest
Overlining lips, heavy contour, really thick drawn on eyebrows with no light fade in the beginning so it looks blocky:sick:

how is this not pretty? :colonhash:

omg:love::love:
Reply 15

Woah 😮😮
Really orange faces, I don't get how girls think that's attractive.
Over lined lips -.- and those huge black eyebrows that look like slugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rxns_00
What's the point in getting bottom lash extensions when there's only few and thin lashes there and the extensions would just fall off much quicker?:| especially when they're more exposed to moisture from the eye. People just use mascara on them instead of wasting £40 to get them done lol

No I'm talking about where there isn't even mascara on them.
I admire make up and have no issue with people wearing it...

...But every girl seems to look like this!

image.jpeg

It's like they can only be content at a slight angle with pursed lips.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending