The Student Room Group

I'm an A.H, AMA.

I get more yellow cards on this site than welsh soccer players. It seems I am the most offensive "not yet banned" person here. Everything I say is actually quite lovely tho. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I think I will go and drink oil. (not 5w30 tho, its mingin)

Scroll to see replies

This thread is not gonna last long
Just appeal them all, **** the system!
Everybody rep me before the thread is closed and you will have a very successful year. #confirmed.
Original post by 34908seikj
Just appeal them all, **** the system!

I fear that my favourite guy on TSR would be banned :cry2::cry2: because he does not think before he types! Alas, life is certainly full of disappointments!
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I fear that my favourite guy on TSR would be banned :cry2::cry2: because he does not think before he types! Alas, life is certainly full of disappointments!

:punct:. To be fair, most of my posts aren't exactly pushing boundaries, so, I bet you get banned before me..?
:punct:. To be fair, most of my posts aren't exactly pushing boundaries, so, I bet you get banned before me..?

For what? :h:
For what? :h:

Here we go again... What do you mean for what... are we going to place a bet?

Right, I bet my dog, my house, and one of my pens that you get banned before me...
Original post by Laomedeia
I get more yellow cards on this site than welsh soccer players. It seems I am the most offensive "not yet banned" person here. Everything I say is actually quite lovely tho. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I think I will go and drink oil. (not 5w30 tho, its mingin)

lol i just think some of the cards the give are slightly unreasonable, and when this happens over a long time and many of them accumulate then what happens is you slowly get closer to a ban.
Here we go again... What do you mean for what... are we going to place a bet?

Right, I bet my dog, my house, and one of my pens that you get banned before me...

Deal!
Dog?! why would you bet ur dog :bawling:
House eh? Guess you're gonna be living in a cardboard box soon :h:
One pen! Be a man and bet ALL your pens! :colonhash:
Deal!
Dog?! why would you bet ur dog :bawling:
House eh? Guess you're gonna be living in a cardboard box soon :h:
One pen! Be a man and bet ALL your pens! :colonhash:

I can't bring myself to do that ;(

I can't bring myself to do that ;(

Are your fountain pens expensive? and which one is your favourite?
Are your fountain pens expensive? and which one is your favourite?

Some are, some aren't. They vary a lot in price.

While it's not my most expensive, or my best, it is my favourite. 'Twas my first pen, pen 0. A Waterman hemisphere, which was given to me by my mum. That or my TWSBI ECO, since that was my first see through pen, and it looks ****ing cool.
Some are, some aren't. They vary a lot in price.

While it's not my most expensive, or my best, it is my favourite. 'Twas my first pen, pen 0. A Waterman hemisphere, which was given to me by my mum. That or my TWSBI ECO, since that was my first see through pen, and it looks ****ing cool.

pic???
:u:
i'm lazy to google :colone:
pic???
:u:
i'm lazy to google :colone:

The ECO

Spoiler

And here it is in better lighting

Spoiler

And this is the hemisphere

Spoiler

The ECO

Spoiler

And here it is in better lighting

Spoiler

And this is the hemisphere

Spoiler

Aww you actually took a pic :colondollar: You have way too much time on your hand?
How much is it? Where do you buy it? I want it! :biggrin:
Aww you actually took a pic :colondollar: You have way too much time on your hand?
How much is it? Where do you buy it? I want it! :biggrin:

Man, you don't want to buy the big guns straight away. The waterman I'm not sure since I didn't buy it, but looking on amazon it's around £63.

Te ECO is fairly cheep for a 'piston filler' pen - piston filler just means the method of how you fill it up with ink. (It uses a piston and thus holds a lot of ink), where as most pens use cartridges / converters and they don't hold that much ink, relative to piston filler pens.

The eco costs around £30.

Though if you were ever to get into fountain pens I would probably sugest a LAMY Safari, which costs like £12.99. They're supper robust, they're like the AK-47 of fountain pens :biggrin: oh, and they come in a TON of different colours.

Just remember once you get a fountain pen, nothing will be the same again...
Reply 17
Original post by The_Technocrat
Everybody rep me before the thread is closed and you will have a very successful year. #confirmed.

:biggrin:

A lifetime of happiness is within your grasp (special offer).

Just one little click :nodots:
Reply 19
Original post by The_Technocrat
A lifetime of happiness is within your grasp (special offer).

Just one little click :nodots:

It does not let me.
I must have repped you in the last 24 hours:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest