The Student Room Group

Can girls be perverts?

I mean has anyone on here known a girl to be a pervert over a guy? I know us guys get accused of this quite a lot. Not me personally though :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Obviously? I've met plenty..
Girls can be sexual too. Just much better at hiding it.
Reply 3
Original post by Settle
Obviously? I've met plenty..

Really! Why, how do they act like?
Yeah I can be one sometimes.

Like I'll be in Tescos or something and I'll see a beautiful man and think to myself 'hmm I'd do this and this to him'

The trick is to make sure your face is completely neutral so no one knows what you're thinking :wink:
Yeah I don't see why not.
Yeah there was this female teacher who got arrested for having sex with one of her male students
Of course!

Have you never seen a fairly attractive, young male teacher get mobbed by female students? It's scary.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Definetely, a fair amount of the girls I went to college with were -__- and there was a really creepy girl who kept trying to feel me up
when I was on work experience (I am a girl myself and would NEVER do that to someone,especially when they keep saying no :frown:
umm i dunno tbh, i am completely not like that but maybe there are some
Original post by 133221333123111
Girls can be sexual too. Just much better at hiding it.

Well, some are.
Only the ones I know.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yeah there was this female teacher who got arrested for having sex with one of her male students

:lol:

Not surprised at all! When I was in sixth form , my English Literature teacher was well known to flirt excessively with the few boys in the class including me.

Was even known to have extra lessons with a few of us. I wish I was joking.

Don't doubt that things stayed innocent, but it would not have surprised me if he did cop a feel of one of us.
Original post by Serine Soul

Like I'll be in Tescos or something and I'll see a beautiful man and think to myself 'hmm I'd do this and this to him'

The trick is to make sure your face is completely neutral so no one knows what you're thinking :wink:

Sister haram!!!

Spoiler

It's good to know us guys aren't the only perverts lol :perv:

Spoiler

Girls are bigger perverts than guys
Original post by Gavin2016
Really! Why, how do they act like?

Well, plenty might be an over-exaggeration but the ones I've met are generally not the grabs-your-ass kind of pervert - they're more of a im-staring-at-your-crotch-while-talking kinda perv. It's not anything particularly offensive in my opinion but they can be quite brazen at times, like they'll get close to you and just lightly place their hand around your biceps and laugh a lot or hug you a lot.. it's not like the typical guy pervert, it's more subtle imo
For heavens sake, I have not met such girls. However I am sure they exist.
Original post by Serine Soul

:top:
Reply 19
Original post by Settle
Well, plenty might be an over-exaggeration but the ones I've met are generally not the grabs-your-ass kind of pervert - they're more of a im-staring-at-your-crotch-while-talking kinda perv. It's not anything particularly offensive in my opinion but they can be quite brazen at times, like they'll get close to you and just lightly place their hand around your biceps and laugh a lot or hug you a lot.. it's not like the typical guy pervert, it's more subtle imo

Ah, that's the stuff I'm talking about. Also any girls what sort of pervy comments have you heard girls make of guys?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending