The Student Room Group

Do you consider BBB grades at alevel bad ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jibola240
No, mine were much worse.

How did things work out ?
i got CCB and look at me now i made £50k this year so far and will make likely double that by the end of the year and have £100,000 in insured stock
Reply 22
Original post by jamesthehustler
i got CCB and look at me now i made £50k this year so far and will make likely double that by the end of the year and have £100,000 in insured stock

Wow ! Determination is key 👌 Very impressive
Original post by Laylamo
Wow ! Determination is key 👌 Very impressive

I collected my 2013 Mercedes e-class yesterday and have bought myself a pair of Rolexes (both datejusts one two tone and a steel one ) in the past couple of weeks
I bought a Breitling colt late last year and my custom designed gold and diamond bracelet
Original post by Laylamo
Btw I'm studying chemistry at uni if anyone wants to know 😀

Wahay! Same! Good luck bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I personally got those grades then I would be very dissapinted but in those subjects then getting BBB is pretty good considering they're very hard but most decent unis wouldn't accept such grades :/
Original post by Abstract_Prism
B is good considering that the average is a C.However, a B in Maths is bad because more than 50% of people get an A or an A*.

wait what

are you serious lmao, i thought my A in A level maths was really good.

compettion is strong
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by longsightdon
Wahay! Same! Good luck bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you ! Where at / what year you finished ?
And lol I'm a girl 😂
Reply 28
Original post by fefssdf
If I personally got those grades then I would be very dissapinted but in those subjects then getting BBB is pretty good considering they're very hard but most decent unis wouldn't accept such grades :/

I know I'm happy I got into one though my uni is pretty decent for chemistry 😁
Original post by Laylamo
I know I'm happy I got into one though my uni is pretty decent for chemistry 😁

ThTs great to here ; alevel grades have little weighting once you're st uni do don't worry ; people have a lot worse x
Mediocre.
Theres 2 grades about it, 2 grades below it (not including E and U ) so Id say medium
Reply 31
Original post by Youngmillionare
Mediocre.
Theres 2 grades about it, 2 grades below it (not including E and U ) so Id say medium

True wish I worked harder, had ddde grades at as though 😁
Original post by Laylamo
True wish I worked harder, had ddde grades at as though 😁

You did amazing to improve from those A grades ; I expect a lot of people would've just given up altogether so don't worry too much ; it's done now so you've just gonna move on
Original post by Laylamo
Good luck to you ! Where at / what year you finished ?
And lol I'm a girl 😂

Apologies! 😂😂😂😂
And I start this September either at Warwick or Imperial! How is it at uni/where are you at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
no
grades are not as important as people on here make them out to be. their only value is to get you into university and to get you past graduate scheme filters. after that they are completely worthless/never mentioned again.
Reply 35
Original post by longsightdon
Apologies! 😂😂😂😂
And I start this September either at Warwick or Imperial! How is it at uni/where are you at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At Nottingham 😁 Thoses are amazing ! Wishing you all the best
Original post by Laylamo
At Nottingham 😁 Thoses are amazing ! Wishing you all the best

Ahhh I almost put Nottingham as one of my choices instead of Warwick! Thank you and good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're ok but I don't consider them good or desirable. I would've been really disappointed with BBB at A level but it's subjective. If you want to do a science at A level loads of good unis only ask for BBB so you could still go to a good uni, just for me personally I would always regret those grades
Actually last chance for every exam board
Reply 39
They're totally fine. There's a reason C is the average. And consistent Bs are above the average, very much so.

Quick Reply

Latest