As the title says.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by frankielogue
As the title says.

What do communist do on a night out?
What was the initiation ceremony like?
your-mom-is-just-like-communism_o_1406693.jpg
Communism gets a bad name because of 'communist' countries. Russia in 1917 wasn't communist and North Korea also is not communist! If I say I am a Hippo and I begin killing people does that mean Hippo's should get a bad name?

Anyway, I like the idea of communism, but it is too idealistic.

Just to confirm I am not a communist!
Original post by Tempest II

Triggered
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
your-mom-is-just-like-communism_o_1406693.jpg

rekt
Original post by Legendary Quest
What was the initiation ceremony like?

well fun

Original post by kkboyk
What do communist do on a night out?

seize the means of production
Communism is a religion for the feeble minded. Some of those freaks have little statues of Karl Marx, creeps.
As the title says.

Why?
tumblr_ljg83kqxq21qfo50do1_500.jpg

Is North Korea truly a communist state anymore?🤔🤔🤔
Original post by RuWill2001
Communism gets a bad name because of 'communist' countries. Russia in 1917 wasn't communist and North Korea also is not communist! If I say I am a Hippo and I begin killing people does that mean Hippo's should get a bad name?

There's a reason for this - human nature is fundamentally incompatible with Communism. Therefore it'll never happen because you'd have to genetically modify human DNA & brainwash an entire population to believe that equal results regardless of how much work is carried out is a positive aspect.

Then you've got the economic argument -
.Why would someone train to become a pilot, brain surgeon or engineer if they could get paid exactly the same & work the same hours as a taxi driver, chef or magazine seller?

Then the moral argument - Communism has resulted in the deaths of over 100 million people in the 20th Century. It's rather distasteful that anyone could choose to support this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Communism can just about work in small & basic communities like farming commune, where, for example, everyone know's & trusts each other to do their work & not keep extra produce for themselves.
However, the moment you go onto a large scale you start to need secret police like the NKVD, KGB etc, prisons/gulags to keep offenders in & usually some kind of death sentence too in order to prevent human nature from taking its course.
Original post by Konahagakure
Is North Korea truly a communist state anymore?🤔🤔🤔

I think they officially gave it up a few years ago like the Chinese have.
I think they officially gave it up a few years ago like the Chinese have.

I don't think they've been communists since the beginning of this century.
As the title says.

What did you convert from?
Reply 17
As the title says.

In Mother Russia you no go communist, communist goes you

Posted from TSR Mobile
How delightful, the same ideology that has killed at least 10x as many people as Nazism has... I'd rather identify as a neo nazi
Original post by RuWill2001

Check your logical fallacies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Quick Reply