The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Yep, Eminem's the one :biggrin: I don't think I listen to anyone else :tongue: Its mine too! I've came a long way, from Ben 10 to Eminem :tongue:

:wink: :top:

Cool, do you have a favourite? Probably not - there's too many great ones to choose from :tongue: Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I guess so :tongue: I say tea when I acc have tea :tongue:

Yeah I did but then some people on here say tea for dinner so I just started saying it that way :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Cool, do you have a favourite? Probably not - there's too many great ones to choose from :tongue: Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, EMINEM!! His lyrics have an acc meaning, unlike some others..........there are other great ones, but Eminem has it for me :smile: :tongue:
Yeah I did but then some people on here say tea for dinner so I just started saying it that way :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, yeah, "I'm going for tea" normally does mean that because its at "Tea time" so even if you're having dinner, its at "Tea time" so I guess saying "I'm going for tea" is appropriate :smile: :tongue:
#coffeemain :coffee:
Yeah, EMINEM!! His lyrics have an acc meaning, unlike some others..........there are other great ones, but Eminem has it for me :smile: :tongue:

Sorry, I should have said that in a better way :redface: I meant, do you have a favourite Eminem song? True, they do have a great meaning, but some others are great too, for me at least :tongue:
Oh, yeah, "I'm going for tea" normally does mean that because its at "Tea time" so even if you're having dinner, its at "Tea time" so I guess saying "I'm going for tea" is appropriate :smile: :tongue:

Haha yeah but I never use the term "tea time" :tongue: and I think I eat my dinner too late for "tea time" anyways :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tea:4 Coffee:5

Coffee:
Associativity
mr T 999
mediaya
hamza772000
Grimm Reaper

Tea:
AngryJellyfish
The Usherette
Impressive
iEthan
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Tea:4 Coffee:5

Coffee:
Associativity
mr T 999
mediaya
hamza772000
Grimm Reaper

Tea:
AngryJellyfish
The Usherette
Impressive
iEthan

Oooh coffee in the lead now! AJ will not be happy....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, I should have said that in a better way :redface: I meant, do you have a favourite Eminem song? True, they do have a great meaning, but some others are great too, for me at least :tongue:

Haha yeah but I never use the term "tea time" :tongue: and I think I eat my dinner too late for "tea time" anyways :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, there are sooo mannyyy 'Till I collapse' '8 mile road' 'Sing for the moment' 'Stronger than I was' 'Lose Yourself' 'Legacy' 'No Love (with Lil Wayne)' 'Forever(with Drake, Lil wayne, Kanye)' 'Beautiful' 'Airplanes (with B.o.B, Hayley Williams) can go on............:tongue:

Ah, ok, that's cool :smile:
Coffee all the way :woo:
Oh, there are sooo mannyyy 'Till I collapse' '8 mile road' 'Sing for the moment' 'Stronger than I was' 'Lose Yourself' 'Legacy' 'No Love (with Lil Wayne)' 'Forever(with Drake, Lil wayne, Kanye)' 'Beautiful' 'Airplanes (with B.o.B, Hayley Williams) can go on............:tongue:

Ah, ok, that's cool :smile:

I don't know about 'No Love' but I agree with the rest :yep: do you listen to Professor Green or Hoodie Allen at all? I listen to a bit of their music too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh coffee in the lead now! AJ will not be happy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix have you thought about creating a new thread to decide what users prefer.You can create a poll and see how much each votes gets and put an end to this debate?
I don't know about 'No Love' but I agree with the rest :yep: do you listen to Professor Green or Hoodie Allen at all? I listen to a bit of their music too

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's Eminem's part where he calls out all these other rappers :tongue:
Nah, who are they? :tongue:
Reply 7873
How does this work?? xDD
Original post by mr T 999
Matrix have you thought about creating a new thread to decide what users prefer.You can create a poll and see how much each votes gets and put an end to this debate?

Not really but if you and everyone else would really want to find out which TSRians prefer, then I don't mind. Although, for a new thread, the options are quite limited...there are lots of types of tea and coffee so some people might like parts if both ir neither :tongue: I might do though if there's a high demand for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes economics supply and demand
It's Eminem's part where he calls out all these other rappers :tongue:
Nah, who are they? :tongue:

Ohh, I don't know :redface:
Urmm...rappers? :tongue: Professor Green is really quite good but I only listen to the odd song of his. I particularly like 'Lullaby' and 'Today I cried'. They're quite meaningful:yep: Hoodie Allen on the other hand, I look at the rhythm and flow more than the meaning:yep: I like a lot of the songs off his albums All American and People Keep Talking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
was*

Spoiler

Teainforcements have arrived. :blow:

Original post by mr T 999
Yes economics supply and demand

Of course! :tongue:
Original post by Ordo
How does this work?? xDD

Have you read the OP? Basically just post here and try to get the last post in the thread. You can also try to get special posts like post #8000 which is coming up :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest