The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Have the servers just gone down again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
Have the servers just gone down again

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I just logged in fine.
Sorry if it's already been asked, if I installed Pokemon Go from elsewhere, f I uninstall it now and reinstall. Will I still have my pokemon I have now?
Fantastically productive morning playing with absolutely no server disruption. Thank god no one wakes up early on a Sunday :p:
Original post by Earlylifecrisis
Sorry if it's already been asked, if I installed Pokemon Go from elsewhere, f I uninstall it now and reinstall. Will I still have my pokemon I have now?

No, you make an account, IIRC it's a google account.
Original post by 34908seikj
No, I just logged in fine.

Odd, I can't log in

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, you make an account, IIRC it's a google account.

But it would be the same google account I use now?
But it would be the same google account I use now?

Yes it would.
Odd, I can't log in

Posted from TSR Mobile

It might be having server issues, I tired to log in again, and had to reattempt to get in game.

Spoiler

Yes it would.

So in which case surely I would still have my Pokemon? Confused by your logic of saying no I won't then mentioning the account.
So in which case surely I would still have my Pokemon? Confused by your logic of saying no I won't then mentioning the account.

Sorry, that's my bad! I did indeed mean, you'll keep all the Pokemon, sorry.
Sorry, that's my bad! I did indeed mean, you'll keep all the Pokemon, sorry.

Haha, no worries, I think we both got a bit confused then.

Thanks for the help!
Q) How the hell does someone stream Pokemon GO on twitch while outside?

I've seen a couple people on twitch do this... any ideas? :hmmmm2:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Q) How the hell does someone stream Pokemon GO on twitch while outside?

I've seen a couple people on twitch do this... any ideas? :hmmmm2:

I know you can stream mobile games by installing screen capture apps which upload directly to Twitch or relay it back to a computer running Twitch
Odd, I can't log in

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been glitchy for me all morning. It worked long enough for me to hatch some eggs but has frozen every time I've tried to catch something and seems to be taking ages to load.
Original post by DarkMagic
It's been glitchy for me all morning. It worked long enough for me to hatch some eggs but has frozen every time I've tried to catch something and seems to be taking ages to load.

It was fine this morning, but it was when I got on my bike to continue searching the area for pokestops and gyms that it died

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 695
Servers are down again.
I just logged out and logged back in again so I hope I haven't lost data...
I managed to waste 2 lures today. I caught a few pokemon, but definitely not enough to justify it. Kept on getting errors, or the game would just stop doing anything when the pokemon was in the ball...
Niantic need to up their game with their damn servers...
EVERY ****ING TIME I TRAVEL SOMEHWERE EXCITING THE SERVERS DIE. I just want to play Pokemon... I'm stuck on level 6 cos the servers fail when I want to use it and I never get a bloody chance :frown:
Anybody else have the same problem as me, where they live in the middle of nowhere, with no Pokéstops or Pokémon nearby? My nearest Pokestop is 3 miles away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Liam0324
Anybody else have the same problem as me, where they live in the middle of nowhere, with no Pokéstops or Pokémon nearby? My nearest Pokestop is 3 miles away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

similar issue
But my nearest is a bit closer
I sometimes get pokemon but theyre always the same and always shite

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest