The Student Room Group

What is "Wife material"?

Scroll to see replies

A traditional, family-oriented, nurturing type.
(edited 7 years ago)
Someone who can cope with whatever life throws at them.
Original post by JeremyHunt
in your opinion? or husband material :mmm:

all the generic stuff like someone stated up there like shower everyday and keep your hygiene up ll that good stuff

but really one of the main things for me is that

Spoiler

A man who is open minded, can have a discussion him with without him insulting me/ thinking he is always right. A caring person who will sometimes put his family before himself. A man who can cook well and does it regularly.
Reply 24
I never said it was me, in fact I've posted saying to a few creepers on here it wasn't already. FYI the definition of a catfish is creating a false identity and this is a random forum. Do people also think I'm Jeremy Hunt

Loads of people use someone else online, are you the guy in your avi? :rolleyes: LOL @ some guys getting butthurt because they're stupid enough to hit on random women on a forum.

Calling others creepy whilst using the photo of some random teenage girl... hmm.
All your mums
Reply 26
Original post by Little Popcorns
All your mums

:lol:
to me wifey material is someone who you are attracted, you can talk to her about anything, have good banter, share problems/stories, there for you at the worst times, always wants you to do good for yourself, gives you advice and tells you what is the best for you
child bearing hips and erotic physique

very nice :borat:
Original post by indigofox
A man who is open minded, can have a discussion him with without him insulting me/ thinking he is always right. A caring person who will sometimes put his family before himself. A man who can cook well and does it regularly.

Ew feminism.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Ew feminism.

Prepare to get attacked by butt hurt feminists:colonhash:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Prepare to get attacked by butt hurt feminists:colonhash:

They'll be too busy getting triggered by my greatness to even respond :smug:

The person you marry.

Western woman = man-hating, entitled, slutty, and have attitude problems

Wife material = Not a western woman
Original post by Esoteric-

Slutty? Most young men are slutty arn't they, whats wrong with enjoying sex?
Not a slut, preferably low partner count or virgin
Not a feminist, yuck
Not an ultra leftie
Caring
Looks after herself i.e. Not overweight
Ambitious but still family oriented**
Original post by Anonymous
Slutty? Most young men are slutty arn't they, whats wrong with enjoying sex?

Men dont want slutty women, especially as a wife or mother of their children. Slutty women can enjoy sex all they want but thats all they are good for. Feminists need to realise this and stop pulling down western women.
in fact I've posted saying to a few creepers on here it wasn't already.

Are there really that many creeps on TSR? Not the first time I've read this.
Original post by Esoteric-

The truth!
To be honest, I think it will be difficult to get a real wife/husband material in this modern age.

Good guys or girls are in the minority. What you get are those people, who are out for themselves (most of the time). Once they get bored, they divorce you and move on to the next one, leaving you a damaged mess for someone else.

It is sad, but true. If you are lucky to find a wife or husband material, do whatever it takes to keep them and don't go out cheating with a 2 dollar dirt.

For me, she will be a good girl, feminine, good mothering values and family oriented. Great woman, excellent wife and fantastic mother. We support each other and ball together. No need for fighting for dominance. We are in it together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending