The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leukocyte
Omd, I would have not slept at all. I was mowing the lawn and I saw black spiders, it was horrible.
Did you cover yourself from head to toe under your duvet? That's what I'd do if I had to sleep :lol:

That is one epic gif but scary :frown:

Covering most of your body in the duvet doesn't help - one still crawled across my head once :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by mrahim
Today I saw a legit snake in my university. Thing was huge and crawled like a desert snake. Disappeared in the drain before I could maintain composure to take a snap.

Should have kept it as a pet :frown:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Which uni is this :tongue:

An uni in Asia.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Should have kept it as a pet :frown:

I'm still watching my steps. It was scary...
Covering most of your body in the duvet doesn't help - one still crawled across my head once :colonhash:

Spoiler

Omd stop. I have a genuine fear of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Omd stop. I have a genuine fear of those.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have just exposed the chink in your armour - not a very wise move :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 226
Beautiful day today Alhamdulillah.

I would like to share my dream I had yesterday after many years which was of my big brother. He was very red/pinkish from the face like in a good way, especially his cheeks. The atmosphere was amazing SubhanAllah with greenery everywhere, and the sky so clear. Me and my family were sitting down on the grass as if we have come for a picnic and then my brother approaches and sits down with us. I get shocked, surprised and can't believe he is with us. I say to him "Where did you come from? you are not alive", he responds " I never went away and never died but I just disappeared for a while and now I am back. " no one questions him further and accepts it and we continue normally. I felt emotionally good seeing him in my dream after many years, as if I actually met him. May it mean something or not but I felt good Alhamdulillah.

@Leukocyte broke my mobile's charger and my others don't work. My phone has no charge. it is annoying. I feel you now. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333

I would like to share my dream I had yesterday after many years which was of my big brother. He was very red/pinkish from the face like in a good way. especially his cheeks. The atmosphere was amazing SubhanAllah with greenery everywhere, and the sky so clear. Me and my family were sitting down on the grass as if we have come for a picnic and then my brother approaches and sits down with us. I get shocked, surprised and can't believe he is with us. I say to him "Where did yo come from? you are not alive", he responds " I never went away and never died but I just disappeared for a while and now I am back. " no one questions him further and accepts it and we continue normally. I felt emotionally good seeing him in my dream after many years, as if I actually met him. May it mean something or not but I felt good Alhamdulillah.

@Leukocyte broke my mobile's charger and my others don't work. My phone has no charge. it is annoying. I feel you now. :redface:

May Allah bless you and him :redface:
Reply 228

JazakAllah khair. Ameen. :smile:
Original post by h333

I would like to share my dream I had yesterday after many years which was of my big brother. He was very red/pinkish from the face like in a good way, especially his cheeks. The atmosphere was amazing SubhanAllah with greenery everywhere, and the sky so clear. Me and my family were sitting down on the grass as if we have come for a picnic and then my brother approaches and sits down with us. I get shocked, surprised and can't believe he is with us. I say to him "Where did you come from? you are not alive", he responds " I never went away and never died but I just disappeared for a while and now I am back. " no one questions him further and accepts it and we continue normally. I felt emotionally good seeing him in my dream after many years, as if I actually met him. May it mean something or not but I felt good Alhamdulillah.

SubhanAllah, very emotional.

Alhamdulillah, sounds like a very good dream. May Allah reunite you two in Jannah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

I just realised that after I wrote it. You know my weakness now :frown:
Attachment doesn't work so ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
I just realised that after I wrote it. You know my weakness now :frown:
Attachment doesn't work so ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check on your laptop, not your phone, then you will see the mighty gif in all its glory :smug:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Face your fears, pick one up. :spider:
No I didn't because the spider fell on my bed/duvet (might've gone below the duvet). It kept curling into a ball to escape so I couldn't get it properly.

Noo never :redface:
Ah ok

Spoiler

Damn really. If that happened to me I would have passed out.OMD pls stop and no they're not c u t e :colonhash:

Spoiler

I swear I'll be getting nightmares today night.
Original post by h333
Aww sis it is hard isn't it. When you need to use it most that's when you need to find a charger but no luck haha
Original post by s_ahmed2
SubhanAllah, very emotional.Alhamdulillah, sounds like a very good dream. May Allah reunite you two in Jannah.Posted from TSR Mobile
Ameen.
Original post by HAnwar
I just realised that after I wrote it. You know my weakness now :frown:Attachment doesn't work so haPosted from TSR Mobile

Don't open it, I'm warning you!
Check on your laptop, not your phone, then you will see the mighty gif in all its glory :smug:

Thank you for letting me know, I will be avoiding using TSR on my laptop for a week now.

Don't open it, I'm warning you!

Thanks for the heads up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

Alhamdulilah I'm glad you got to see your brother once more in your dream.
Sounds beautiful :smile:

So now both of you have left me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 235
Original post by s_ahmed2
SubhanAllah, very emotional.

Alhamdulillah, sounds like a very good dream. May Allah reunite you two in Jannah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen. JazakAllah Khair. Yeah it was quite emotional. :h:

Original post by HAnwar
Alhamdulilah I'm glad you got to see your brother once more in your dream.
Sounds beautiful :smile:

So now both of you have left me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jzk <3 :h: when he passed away saw him a few times in the same year and then never again until now, after years!!

@Leukocyte found a solution Alhamdulillah. I am too loyal to you HAnwar :u:.
Original post by h333

That's good. Tut tut here I was thinking you had to be faithful to me, I'm still thinking, shall I look for a second namzaat? :hmmm:
Original post by h333
Ameen. JazakAllah Khair. Yeah it was quite emotional. :h:

Jzk <3 :h: when he passed away saw him a few times in the same year and then never again until now, after years!!

Aw it was a pleasant surprise :smile:

Lies :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 238
That's good. Tut tut here I was thinking you had to be faithful to me, I'm still thinking, shall I look for a second namzaat? :hmmm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 239
Original post by HAnwar
Aw it was a pleasant surprise :smile:

Lies :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. :h:

Spoiler

Latest