The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
:colonhash:
Youre supposed to defend your fiancé!

What am I defending you from? You know I'll defend you from anything!
Original post by Platopus
What am I defending you from? You know I'll defend you from anything!

Idk tbh haha :tongue:
Aww!! But what about those guys yesterday?
But thats so sweet!!

Spoiler

Idk tbh haha :tongue:
Aww!! But what about those guys yesterday?
But thats so sweet!!

Spoiler

I tried to defend you! And of course I like you, you're super nice yourself :smile:
Oh who's the priest?
I tried to defend you! And of course I like you, you're super nice yourself :smile:
Oh who's the priest?

Thankyou!
Aww youre so cute!!!
Aw thankyou!!
(he wants to do it but im just waiting for confirmation thatt hes free at that time)
Cheese cant do it as shes in Germany :frown: But she would love to do it!
Also just thought that those two from last night may crash the wedding (or try to anyway). Shall we try and get security?
(edited 5 years ago)
Thankyou!
Aww youre so cute!!!
Aw thankyou!!
(he wants to do it but im just waiting for confirmation thatt hes free at that time)
Cheese cant do it as shes in Germany :frown: But she would love to do it!
Also just thought that those two from last night may crash the wedding (or try to anyway). Shall we try and get security?

He sounds great :smile: haha I don't mind them attending so long as they don't cause any trouble but if you'd like to have some security on hand then you know best. I was thinking we could do the wedding earlier, if you want. How's 11am on Tuesday for you?
(edited 5 years ago)
He sounds great :smile: haha I don't mind them attending so long as they don't cause any trouble but if you'd like to have some security on hand then you know best. I was thinking we could do the wedding earlier, if you want. How's 11am on Tuesday for you?

Excellent! Ive also given iEthan a buzz too!
I think security will be best (just incase they do cause trouble). But yeah if they behave im fine with them too!
Hmm Tuesday is tricky. I sometimes have tl do my Aunties shopping and its around that time i usually have to go. So its a bit hit n miss really.
Is the same time on Wednesday ok? Im 100% certain i can do that!
Apologies!

Spoiler

Did you listen to my voice recording on here btw?
(edited 7 years ago)
Excellent! Ive also given iEthan a buzz too!
I think security will be best (just incase they do cause trouble). But yeah if they behave im fine with them too!
Hmm Tuesday is tricky. I sometimes have tl do my Aunties shopping and its around that time i usually have to go. So its a bit hit n miss really.
Is the same time on Wednesday ok? Im 100% certain i can do that!
Apologies!

Spoiler

Did you listen to my voice recording on here btw?

Yey, Wednesday is great :smile: haha I wouldn't marry someone I thought was ugly, would I?
Sorry, I'm so out of the loop here - what voice recording is this?
Yey, Wednesday is great :smile: haha I wouldn't marry someone I thought was ugly, would I?
Sorry, I'm so out of the loop here - what voice recording is this?

Excellent! Wednesday it is! Plus Cheese is the Priest now! They can Wednesday and they are up for it!
Aww no thats true! *cue blushing*
This thread is my tsr blog.
The last post i made was a voice recording (all the links are on the first page to all the posts)
I tagged you here as it would help to understand me and my life better.
you are getting married freezer :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
you are getting married freezer :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

On TSR i am! :biggrin:
Wednesday 11am, i hope to see you there at some point! :biggrin:
On TSR i am! :biggrin:
Wednesday 11am, i hope to see you there at some point! :biggrin:

aw, yeah sounds awesome. where will the ceremony be held? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
aw, yeah sounds awesome. where will the ceremony be held? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excellent!

Here on tsr! A thread shall be made and youll be tagged! :biggrin:
Excellent! Wednesday it is! Plus Cheese is the Priest now! They can Wednesday and they are up for it!
Aww no thats true! *cue blushing*
This thread is my tsr blog.
The last post i made was a voice recording (all the links are on the first page to all the posts)
I tagged you here as it would help to understand me and my life better.

Just listened to your voice recording (by the way, you have a really nice voice) and read your first post. It left me with tears in my eyes! You present as such a brave individual that I never imagined you had been through so much. I really really admire you for it. I can relate to a lot of what you said, in particular on bullying and lacking confidence. I find it really inspiring to hear that you are doing better now and although I'm sorry to have found your blog only as you are ending it, I'm certainly glad to be able to read through your other posts now. Thank you for tagging me and I'm always here for you :h:
Just listened to your voice recording (by the way, you have a really nice voice) and read your first post. It left me with tears in my eyes! You present as such a brave individual that I never imagined you had been through so much. I really really admire you for it. I can relate to a lot of what you said, in particular on bullying and lacking confidence. I find it really inspiring to hear that you are doing better now and although I'm sorry to have found your blog only as you are ending it, I'm certainly glad to be able to read through your other posts now. Thank you for tagging me and I'm always here for you :h:

Excellent! (Aww Thankyou! That's more my posh voice haha!)
Aww, I don't mean to make that happen to you!
Trust me, I'm not brave! But yeah there's still more to come yet.
Thankyou :hugs:
Aww, I just read your PM, I'll drop a response soon!
Thankyou, it feels much better now tbh, things are looking up!
No worries!
Ooh ok! Will let me know what you think of them?
No worries!
Aww, I'm always here for you too!
Excellent! (Aww Thankyou! That's more my posh voice haha!)
Aww, I don't mean to make that happen to you!
Trust me, I'm not brave! But yeah there's still more to come yet.
Thankyou :hugs:
Aww, I just read your PM, I'll drop a response soon!
Thankyou, it feels much better now tbh, things are looking up!
No worries!
Ooh ok! Will let me know what you think of them?
No worries!
Aww, I'm always here for you too!

Thanks for your PM! You are so lovely :smile: and that's posh for you? Wow, you'd laugh at my voice! I sound like the queen haha
Thanks for your PM! You are so lovely :smile: and that's posh for you? Wow, you'd laugh at my voice! I sound like the queen haha

No worries! :smile:
Aww :blush: I'm really not. I try to be though!
Yeah, ish anyway haha!
Aww I'd love to hear your voice! Haha nothing wrong with that!
No worries! :smile:
Aww :blush: I'm really not. I try to be though!
Yeah, ish anyway haha!
Aww I'd love to hear your voice! Haha nothing wrong with that!

You're too modest! No no no, not happening any time soon - I can't even listen to my own voice without getting embarrassed.
You're too modest! No no no, not happening any time soon - I can't even listen to my own voice without getting embarrassed.

Nah I'm just telling the truth!
Aww :frown:
I'd love to hear you, but of course I want you to be comfortable!
I dislike my voice too! It's way too deep for my liking (it's deeper than in the recording).
Nah I'm just telling the truth!
Aww :frown:
I'd love to hear you, but of course I want you to be comfortable!
I dislike my voice too! It's way too deep for my liking (it's deeper than in the recording).

Hey, deeper is always good for guys' voices. I feel like I have a deep voice which is weird for a girl!
Living Life On The Edge: The Downward Spiral

Hey all, I've decided to do some posts for the blog but with large intervals between them. So they won't be regular, especially with me starting my apprenticeship on Monday. But yeah I shall be updating the blog but not very often. I felt like I should share this with you all today.

Diagnosis Depression

As you all know I have High Anxiety and OCD. Well today i spoke to my therapist about being down and dejected all the time and it turns out that I now have Depression too. This left me feeling depressed but I was pretty sure I had it anyway.
But he is a wizard and knows what to do! He has given me some things to do when these negative thoughts hit. I'm gonna ask a favour from you all now.

Favour: When I'm experiencing a down period, I'd seriously appreciate it if you could give me some encouragement to snap out of it! To do this I need you all to reinforce the fact that I'm not worse than others and that I am able to do things that everyone else is able to. Things like that. Then hopefully I should begin to become happier again. If you don't want to do that, then no worries but I'd greatly appreciate it if you did! I will return the favour to you (of something of your choice) if you do choose to help out Thankyou!

But this now means that I have another hurdle in life to overcome and I feel determined to do this! My therapist and of course all of you guys have supported me so so much through all of this and I can't thankyou enough for all of the help and support you have provided to me! I genuinely wouldn't have made any improvements if it wasn't for you guys and gals! So Thankyou so much!

But yes I now have Depression, so these down periods are now explainable. I shall do my very best to overcome this along with my other issues and hopefully lead a happy life! I am still going to the NHS group sessions (even though they've been no use to me) and the last one is on Wednesday. Then I should be able to arrange to see someone one on one and then begin having more therapy to overcome these damn illnesses!

Once again, any questions I shall answer

And Thank y'all for reading!

Hope you're all well!

Bye for now!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending