The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok, I'm ready..........@PrincessBO$$ Yo, No more games I'mma change what you call bananas, tear this mother fing roof off like 2 dogs just ate bananas, I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed, banana's have been chewed up and spit out and booed off the plate, but u kept chewing and stepped right in the next cypher, best believe somebody's sniffing the damn diaper! (you) All the pain inside amplified by, the fact you can't get by with your 9 to, 5 and you can't provide the right type of, bananas for your family, coz man these god damn foodstamps don't buy bananas, this is ur life and these times are so hard, and its gettin even harder try and feed and water ur seed plus
teeter totter caught up between bein' a father and a prima-donnaBaby mama drama screamin' on and too much For u to want to say in one spot, and another day of monotony's gotten to u to the point where ur like a banana, and u've got to formulate a plot or get ur skin peeled off and shot....................
Original post by SassKing13
x

Just finished watching the concert. Thanks so much for it!:five: I'm in quite a good mood now :h:
The amount of times McCulloch said goodnight and kept returning at the end :tongue: That was amazing:yep::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Ok, I'm ready..........@PrincessBO$$ Yo, No more games I'mma change what you call bananas, tear this mother fing roof off like 2 dogs just ate bananas, I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed, banana's have been chewed up and spit out and booed off the plate, but u kept chewing and stepped right in the next cypher, best believe somebody's sniffing the damn diaper! (you) All the pain inside amplified by, the fact you can't get by with your 9 to, 5 and you can't provide the right type of, bananas for your family, coz man these god damn foodstamps don't buy bananas, this is ur life and these times are so hard, and its gettin even harder try and feed and water ur seed plus
teeter totter caught up between bein' a father and a prima-donnaBaby mama drama screamin' on and too much For u to want to say in one spot, and another day of monotony's gotten to u to the point where ur like a banana, and u've got to formulate a plot or get ur skin peeled off and shot....................

:rofl: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Just finished watching the concert. Thanks so much for it!:five: I'm in quite a good mood now :h:
The amount of times McCulloch said goodnight and kept returning at the end :tongue: That was amazing:yep::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay :tongue: I have another if you want it :lol: Yeah all the encores were great :tongue: That's a great concert.
@PrincessBO$$ is gonna feel this :tongue:

Do you like it?
Yay :tongue: I have another if you want it :lol: Yeah all the encores were great :tongue: That's a great concert.

Oooh, yes please. Maybe not now though because I need to calm down from this one but that sounds great :biggrin: Haha yup! What's the best concert by them you have ever seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
@PrincessBO$$ is gonna feel this :tongue:

Do you like it?

:yep: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ain't nobody using Eminem's lyrics to diss me!!!! :angry: Talking about you @PrincessBO$$

Edit: I forgot the necessary :tongue:

I'm friends with the monster his name is hamza
Get along with the voices inside of his head
He 'says' he is trying to save me, he is asking for death
At least he knows he is crazy, yeah, he knows he is crazy

I wanted the blame him for all of the weird racist comments he said, but i don't want to hear him constantly say sorry
Oh, well, guess PrincessBO$$ can't be choosey
Wanted to receive attention for my weird copycat music
Wanted to be left alone in public Hamza Excuse me

Shall i continue? :biggrin:
Oooh, yes please. Maybe not now though because I need to calm down from this one but that sounds great :biggrin: Haha yup! What's the best concert by them you have ever seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really have one favourite, I've also heard quite a few (so I have to imagine what It'd be like). Their 80s concerts never seem to disappoint :smile:
Ain't nobody using Eminem's lyrics to diss me!!!! :angry: Talking about you @PrincessBO$$

Edit: I forgot the necessary :tongue:

Too late :tongue:

:tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

I wanted the blame him for all of the weird racist comments he said, but i don't want to hear him constantly say sorry

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really have one favourite, I've also heard quite a few (so I have to imagine what It'd be like). Their 80s concerts never seem to disappoint :smile:

Ohh OK, ooh OK <----- one of the weirdest replies I've had (I think :tongue:) a bit repetitive. Cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh OK, ooh OK <----- one of the weirdest replies I've had (I think :tongue:) a bit repetitive. Cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
:lol:

How have you been doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How have you been doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you :smile: How about you? :smile:
Okay thank you :smile: How about you? :smile:

Woahhh, speedy reply! :eek: :tongue:

That's great! I'm a lot better after that concert :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Rihanna's voice: You look like the monster that's under me bed, you rate your own looks and say you're a 10, well let me tell u something, u ain't even a 5, and if you wanna stay alive, then stop listenin to ur head, just listen to ur heart and please don't fart coz then I'll be dead..........
This is some Bart baker shizzle :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
king cabbage.jpg

Oi oi I'll nick that image for the 10,000th post. :wink:
Woahhh, speedy reply! :eek: :tongue:

That's great! I'm a lot better after that concert :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :tongue:

I'm glad to hear that :biggrin:

? :tongue:
[video="youtube;CQ7-ugxxnS0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7-ugxxnS0[/video]

Latest