Original post by hamza772000
This is some Bart baker shizzle :tongue:

No idea what that means but OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Indeed :tongue:

I'm glad to hear that :biggrin:

? :tongue:
[video="youtube;CQ7-ugxxnS0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7-ugxxnS0[/video]

:biggrin:

Woahh...the rain will fall and wash your dreams? Those lyrics! I really like this one - not as good as All My Colours but still great :biggrin:

Gotta go for tea now btw :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I'm friends with the monster his name is hamza
Get along with the voices inside of his head
He 'says' he is trying to save me, he is asking for death
At least he knows he is crazy, yeah, he knows he is crazy

I wanted the blame him for all of the weird racist comments he said, but i don't want to hear him constantly say sorry
Oh, well, guess PrincessBO$$ can't be choosey
Wanted to receive attention for my weird copycat music
Wanted to be left alone in public Hamza Excuse me

Shall i continue? :biggrin:
These ideas are nightmares for your parents, who's worst fear is a child with dyed bananas and who likes earrings, its like whatever they say has no bearing, its so scary in a house that allows no staring, to see her walk around with her bananas blaring, alone in her own zone cold and she don't care, she's a problem child and what bothers her all comes out when she talks about her fing bananas walkin out, she hates 'em so bad that she blocks 'em out, if she ever saw 'em again she'd prollyknock 'em out.............cba to continue, btw, this is all off memory unlike you copyin and pastin
Original post by Matrix123
No idea what that means but OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bart Baker is a Youtuber who made a parody of Em's song and she used his lyrics.........so not acc Eminem :tongue:
:biggrin:

Woahh...the rain will fall and wash your dreams? Those lyrics! I really like this one - not as good as All My Colours but still great :biggrin:

Gotta go for tea now btw :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

All My Colours is fantastic live... They played that at the concert :biggrin: and Over the Wall :smile:

Okay :smile:

[video="youtube;2i5y_X2VCPM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5y_X2VCPM[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Bart Baker is a Youtuber who made a parody of Em's song and she used his lyrics.........so not acc Eminem :tongue:

Ohhh OK

Gotta go for tea :tongue: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rihanna's voice: You look like the monster that's under me bed, you rate your own looks and say you're a 10, well let me tell u something, u ain't even a 5, and if you wanna stay alive, then stop listenin to ur head, just listen to ur heart and please don't fart coz then I'll be dead..........

It wasn't bad although mine was better. The stuff i higlighted in bold kinda bought the quality of the rap from a 7 to a 2 not kidding.You made the whole thing childish :tongue:

Spoiler

Never used bart bakers lyrics I swear i made all of it up! :colondollar: Other than the parts i plagiarised from Eminem
It wasn't bad although mine was better. The stuff i higlighted in bold kinda bought the quality of the rap from a 7 to a 2 not kidding.You made the whole thing childish :tongue:

Spoiler

What do u mean? ur actin as if ur really mature, get back to selling bananas :tongue: Copyin and pastin lyrics from Google, get outta here :tongue:

The line enlarged in the spoiler doesn't make sense :tongue:

Never used bart bakers lyrics I swear i made all of it up! :colondollar: Other than the parts i plagiarised from Eminem
Ermm....u got the whole idea from him and in the first line u swapped Eminem for Hamza.............
Ohhh OK

Gotta go for tea :tongue: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know what you mean :wink:
What do u mean? ur actin as if ur really mature, get back to selling bananas :tongue: Copyin and pastin lyrics from Google, get outta here :tongue:
:tongue:
The line enlarged in the spoiler doesn't make sense

Ermm....u got the whole idea from him and in the first line u swapped Eminem for Hamza.............

-Back at it again with racist comments. Be very afraid i'm may hold you for randsom on my pirate ship :pirate2::pirate3::pirate:
- lol i forgot to check what i wrote before :colondollar: i sent it
- i may have gotten the idea from him but i did not copy the lyrics from him!
:angry: Rude much
-Back at it again with racist comments. Be very afraid i'm may hold you for randsom on my pirate ship :pirate2::pirate3::pirate:
- lol i forgot to check what i wrote before :colondollar: i sent it
- i may have gotten the idea from him but i did not copy the lyrics from him!
:angry: Rude much
More Pakistanis prolly sell Bananas, so idk what ur on about :tongue:

Good, at least u realise now :smile:

Erm, make yourself happy :h:
More Pakistanis prolly sell Bananas, so idk what ur on about :tongue:

Good, at least u realise now :smile:

Erm, make yourself happy :h:

True i think somalia imports most of their bananas from south asia

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SassKing13
All My Colours is fantastic live... They played that at the concert :biggrin: and Over the Wall :smile:

Okay :smile:

[video="youtube;2i5y_X2VCPM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5y_X2VCPM[/video]

No they didn't! I can't handle how amazing the audio version is, let alone the live one (so cool) and the live live one irl? Woahhh...Over the Wall seems like it would be pretty cool live too :yep:
I know what you mean :wink:

Haha good :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
True i think somalia imports bananas from south asia

Spoiler

Exactly! And sure :smile:
Exactly! And sure :smile:

What shall we call our business? @mediaya can be part of it too :h:
No they didn't! I can't handle how amazing the audio version is, let alone the live one (so cool) and the live live one irl? Woahhh...Over the Wall seems like it would be pretty cool live too :yep:

Haha good :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. :biggrin:
What shall we call our business? @mediaya can be part of it too :h:
U decide, and yh y not? :smile:

Latest