The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Haha i was soo busy, we got guest coming from france.... SUDDENLY:colonhash:....to stay :sigh: so i was basically busy cleaning the house n bathroom n changing bed sheets, pillows, hoovering, dusting n cooking AT THE SAME TIME!..... So i ended up burning the food a bit coz i forgot about it lol :sigh:
I didnt even have time to eat! :no:
I got 1 hour of peace n quiet before they come lol ouff! So am gonna eat..... tty jn abit:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg...I had guests come over today all of a sudden as well....I didn't even eat much today either...I finally gained back my appetite today after Ramadan...and then some guests come over to ruin it...agh...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Omg...I had guests come over today all of a sudden as well....I didn't even eat much today either...I finally gained back my appetite today after Ramadan...and then some guests come over to ruin it...agh...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, u too!! :five:
Haha true lol, have they gone tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hamza772000
:jive:

:top:
Original post by mediaya
:top:
:top: + :top: = :borat:
Original post by hamza772000
:top: + :top: = :borat:

:yep:... I see u learn quick :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:yep:... I see u learn quick :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:wink:
Original post by mediaya
Lmao, u too!! :five:
Haha true lol, have they gone tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..yh...
Yup..they just left...and I ran up to get changed into my trampy self..instead of the decent clothes i hv to wear...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha..yh...
Yup..they just left...and I ran up to get changed into my trampy self..instead of the decent clothes i hv to wear...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine are staying....
Lmao. :lol: I dont have to change into decent clothes tho coz there are only men :mmm:... So i am still in my normal clothes

Btw, are u pakistani? If u dont mind telling me! :smile::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Mine are staying....
Lmao. :lol: I dont have to change into decent clothes tho coz there are only men :mmm:... So i am still in my normal clothes

Btw, are u pakistani? If u dont mind telling me! :smile::yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah...we had a family around...the same people who's house I went to for eid for like a week..lol...
Lol..yh..I thought it was pretty obvious by now...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah...we had a family around...the same people who's house I went to for eid for like a week..lol...
Lol..yh..I thought it was pretty obvious by now...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hehe okay!

Was it? Apart from you speaking urdu, there was nithing obvious:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest