The Student Room Group

My prediction

Put onto official thread
(edited 7 years ago)
These predictions look really good - you must have worked really hard during your exams!

Out of interest, what exam board were you for English Lang and Lit?
Original post by peppercherry
These predictions look really good - you must have worked really hard during your exams!

Out of interest, what exam board were you for English Lang and Lit?

Thank you! I just so hope they match up to my actual grades! I did work hard, I must say. For English I was with WJEC, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
English Language- A/A*
English Lit- A/A*
Business Studies- A/A*
German-A*
Maths-A/A*
Biology-A*
Chemistry-A*
Physics-B/A
Citizenship-A*
Psychology-A*
History-B/A

This is what I'm expecting based on how the exams went.If I got these grades I'd be absolutely over the moon.

Physics Edexcel P1 was HORRID (in my, and most other people's opinions), so that's why I've lowered my prediction to a B/A in comparison to the other sciences.

hey mate!
I'm glad to see your high predictions. Most of my exams went pretty well too. I do have a question though...
i sat my edexcel psychology gcse this june. i personally found unit 1
pretty hard ( i think i lost like 20 marks tops). Unit 2 was
fairly easier ( i lost like 15 marks tops). how did you find the exam?
what do you expect the grade boundaries to be this year for an A*?
*[{ And do you think i still have a chance of getting the A* having lost the kind of marks mentioned above?}]* I'm feeling really anxious.
many thanks in advance.
Original post by 2000rules
hey mate!
I'm glad to see your high predictions. Most of my exams went pretty well too. I do have a question though...
i sat my edexcel psychology gcse this june. i personally found unit 1
pretty hard ( i think i lost like 20 marks tops). Unit 2 was
fairly easier ( i lost like 15 marks tops). how did you find the exam?
what do you expect the grade boundaries to be this year for an A*?
*[{ And do you think i still have a chance of getting the A* having lost the kind of marks mentioned above?}]* I'm feeling really anxious.
many thanks in advance.

Hey!

Thank you- and I'm glad you felt yours also went well!
Whilst I wish I could help, I did the OCR Psychology exam, so my help would not come as use unfortunately! From the sounds of it though, I'm sure you'll get at least an A, providing your other questions went well, too! I'm sure you'll do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Hey!

Thank you- and I'm glad you felt yours also went well!
Whilst I wish I could help, I did the OCR Psychology exam, so my help would not come as use unfortunately! From the sounds of it though, I'm sure you'll get at least an A, providing your other questions went well, too! I'm sure you'll do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you so much for your time, nonetheless.
Original post by 2000rules
thank you so much for your time, nonetheless.

You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
nice
Original post by 20Gramz
nice

Thank you- I hope they are accurate 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
They are very good.Hope you get that grades :smile: what are you hoping to do in future?
Original post by Fnt1klo
They are very good.Hope you get that grades :smile: what are you hoping to do in future?

Thanks so much! I'm hoping to do something related with German/ Business. Not 100% certain on an actual career yet though:smile: What are your interests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fnt1klo
Science (especially chemistry) & Maths. Hoping to do medicine Or Mathematics.Not 100% certain as I am still in year 10.

Oh, wowee! Well, that's great that you even have the slightest idea in Year 10! I hope your GCSEs go well next year! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply