The Student Room Group

Girls, what do you perve over about guys?

So, following on from my previous thread on this subject, girls what kind of pervy comments have you heard other girls made about guys or made yourselves? Specifics hear would be good :wink:
I don't make "pervy comments" as such, but I might say "oh he has nice shoulders/eyes etc.". I have heard girls go full out describing the things they would do because someone had what they thought was an attractive bum...not fun to listen to, but hilarious at the same time.
Face first and in general body. Shoulders, how strong they look, posture, tall, etc
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I don't make "pervy comments" as such, but I might say "oh he has nice shoulders/eyes etc.". I have heard girls go full out describing the things they would do because someone had what they thought was an attractive bum...not fun to listen to, but hilarious at the same time.

What about pervy thoughts that you normally keep to yourself?
They don't like beta males, sorry OP
JAWLINE:colondollar:
Original post by Gavin2016
So, following on from my previous thread on this subject, girls what kind of pervy comments have you heard other girls made about guys or made yourselves? Specifics hear would be good :wink:

Girls don't tend to make comments about male physique quite in the same way that guys do with girls tbh. Usually the comments I hear relate to their height, **** size or musculature
Hands and forearms are a common rage.
Original post by Gavin2016
What about pervy thoughts that you normally keep to yourself?

Unless it's my boyfriend, I don't have pervy thoughts. Not that I consider pervy anyway. I might notice a guy has a nice bum (in which case my thought is normally "how is it he gets a better butt than me?!") or shoulders/jawline etc. but I DON'T think pervy thoughts about other guys so I can't really help.
With my boyfriend, it's normally how I want to sleep with him or do oral etc. (you did ask). Why do you want to know anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending