The Student Room Group

Three US police officers shot dead

Three US police officers have been shot dead in the US city of Baton Rouge.

Reports say a lone gunman opened fire with an assault rifle.

Given that the gunman used an assault rifle, I think it's highly likely this was a targeted killing against police in response to police killing blacks.

Totally unjustified and definitely doesn't help the BLM movement!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep all lives matter, not just black people.
(edited 7 years ago)
It is disgusting how filthy criminal scum feel wronged when theirs get killed and play the victims just to provoke even more people to go against the police.
I believe the black society is frustrated by current social status and situation but violence and revenge to innocence people doesn't help isn't it :frown:
Let me guess, the shooter was black and all the victims were white

Posted from TSR Mobile
he dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi
Original post by Jammy Duel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually.. one of the police officers was black, and had a son.

Another black kid will grow up without a father. Well done, BLM.
I've even heard some Blacks calling to be given land for their own nation, or to have their neighborhoods exempt from police stations.

So some people in the movement actually want segregation. If you were wondering how we were supposed to live with them while they're acting this way, apparently the intention and idea is that they really don't want to live with us.

Quite frankly, I think it would make sense to give up a state or two to these people and pull the cops out of a few Black neighborhoods if that's all it will take to stop the protests and execution of police. But I don't think it will happen...

The problem with the BLM movement is that the only thing they have in common is a belief that the cops are out to get them and a sense of resentment regarding it. They don't agree on what they want done about it... some are Black separatists, others want reform, some are essentially anarchists that just want all cops out of Black neighborhoods, and still others think Blacks should be allowed to police their own neighborhoods and not be subject to the authority of any White police. Even if something were done to appease one faction, the others would consider their issues unresolved.
(edited 7 years ago)
well holy ****..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Black sheriff compares BLM to the KKK but the other way around hahahha.
Reply 9
Sorry but am I missing something? Judging by responses on this thread it seems this incident been attributed to Black Lives Matter? If so could someone help explain why.
Original post by Zelex
Sorry but am I missing something? Judging by responses on this thread it seems this incident been attributed to Black Lives Matter? If so could someone help explain why.

BLM is a domestic terror group in the USA that's main aim is to kill cops but operates under the false guise of 'peaceful protest' and opposing racism and oppression.
Original post by Jammy Duel

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of the victims was a black man.

RIP to the men that lost their lives :sigh:
All this will do is start a race war. White supremacists may start revenge killing blacks and the cycle will just carry on. :frown:
All the work of MLK, flushed down the drain, just like that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Are we going to ignore the fact that not all the victims were white cops? What is it with this website and ignoring facts + jumping to conclusions?
Reply 13
Original post by Fugggggg :DDD
BLM is a domestic terror group in the USA that's main aim is to kill cops but operates under the false guise of 'peaceful protest' and opposing racism and oppression.

Thanks.

Your tone seems to have an underlining subjectivity to it? Is it possible that these cop killings are committed by unstable individuals hiding behind the guise of BLM? Why have they been labelled a terrorist group? I'm not dismissing your explanation just interested in understanding where these thoughts are coming from.
Original post by Zelex
Thanks.

Your tone seems to have an underlining subjectivity to it? Is it possible that these cop killings are committed by unstable individuals hiding behind the guise of BLM? Why have they been labelled a terrorist group? I'm not dismissing your explanation just interested in understanding where these thoughts are coming from.

BLM isn't about protesting against police brutality to black people, it's about establishing a blacks only state where the police will have no power or influence.

I say let them have their little Zimbabwe if that's what they want, but no more murders.
Original post by StrawbAri
One of the victims was a black man.

He wasn't black, he was blue. BLM consider black police officers to be traitors.
(edited 7 years ago)
There just terrorists
Original post by Foo.mp3
Been saying for some time: mass inter-civilisational immigration is not sustainable e.g. excepting apartheid. There will be blood

But black people in the US is as a result of slavery and not immigration? :hmmmm2:

Original post by MildredMalone
He wasn't black, he was blue. BLM consider black police officers to be traitors.

That's sad :frown:
But I was just pointing out to the poster that it wasn't only white men killed.
What do you expect? In every case throughout history where Black people have suffered injustice, they appealed to reason and then more successfully used violence (e.g. Haiti revolution, slave uprisings in America, civil rights movement). If this is what history and uncompromisable society is telling them is successful, that is what they're going to resort too. Incredible that people see BLM as a significant threat to peace but Donald Trump, not so much anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending