The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Don't put your blog down! It must feel upset with you for speaking like that...a little bit of positivity never hurt anyone :h:
1468833939800.jpg
:u:
Posted from TSR Mobile

oh I'm sorry blog but you're a bit rubbish :console: you'll just have to deal with being the worst one in TSR m8 :shot:
Matrix back at it again with the positivity :awesome:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
salut! :wavey:
Good! Bit hungry but good! I'll be off soon to catch pokemon and buy croissants :biggrin:
:rofl: gotta love TSR emojis :awesome:
fanx, will need this! :biggrin:
I've just finished year 12/going into year 13 - so I'm technically year 12.75

Spoiler

Eheh lol u always eat croissants? :tongue:
Bon appetit btw :top:
I havent had breakfast but still not hungry :lol: am proud of me :u:.... Jk:tongue:
Ur welcome! :yep:
Oh right, that's good then! U atill have 1.25 years to go to uni :mmm:
Oops there is my phone batery showing 2% :facepalm:
Talk to u in a bit then
Original post by saraxh
Thank you :h: Good luck with yours :yep:

Spoiler

that's ok, I love it so much #BlogGoals thanks! You too! but you don't need it :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
Eheh lol u always eat croissants? :tongue:
Bon appetit btw :top:
I havent had breakfast but still not hungry :lol: am proud of me :u:.... Jk:tongue:
Ur welcome! :yep:
Oh right, that's good then! U atill have 1.25 years to go to uni :mmm:
Oops there is my phone batery showing 2% :facepalm:
Talk to u in a bit then

I like des croissants :colone:
merci :biggrin: you too if you eat, EAT! EATING IS GOOD! :naughty:
:rofl: yup, its too long :frown:
:rofl: save the phone!!!
TTYL! :biggrin:
oh I'm sorry blog but you're a bit rubbish :console: you'll just have to deal with being the worst one in TSR m8 :shot:
Matrix back at it again with the positivity :awesome:

I thought you were saying I was a bit rubbish :rofl:
Awww, it's very young atm...I'm sure it wil blossom into a very beautiful and brilliant thread:yep:
Of course! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
np matey :five:
it does :frown:
I hope so too! :excited:

Spoiler

:biggrin: thanks! I hope there is a harry potter round, or a science/maths/french round or just a round that I will be boss at :yep:
oww, hopefully someone I know will have! :biggrin:

:biggrin: :five:
Nothing wrong with that! But Noooo you'll be on TSR less, possibly? Occupied by magical new things!
I'm sure you will!

Spoiler

A round on cheese! You'll be sorted then haha! You'll have to inform us how it goes!!
I'm sure they will! Unless it's an amateur event! :eek:
I thought you were saying I was a bit rubbish :rofl:
Awww, it's very young atm...I'm sure it wil blossom into a very beautiful and brilliant thread:yep:
Of course! :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:shock: ofc not! NEVER! :jumphug: sorry for confuzzeledness caused :rofl:
it is. Well I hope so.................... blog gotta get its act together tbh :erm:
:biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:biggrin: :five:
Nothing wrong with that! But Noooo you'll be on TSR less, possibly? Occupied by magical new things!
I'm sure you will!

Spoiler

A round on cheese! You'll be sorted then haha! You'll have to inform us how it goes!!
I'm sure they will! Unless it's an amateur event! :eek:

:wink:
maybe but not sure tbh. "magical new things" ahahhaha yep, thats what they are :rofl: accurate description has been found!

Spoiler

Lol u can only hope freezer
only hope :moon:
I don't know what it will be like. Some of my mates are running it so idk realli :colonhash:
that's ok, I love it so much #BlogGoals thanks! You too! but you don't need it :colonhash:

Spoiler

To the reply above

Spoiler

TYSM & I wish I could rep you again :h:
:shock: ofc not! NEVER! :jumphug: sorry for confuzzeledness caused :rofl:
it is. Well I hope so.................... blog gotta get its act together tbh :erm:

Awww :hugs:
No worries :smile:
Haha yup...the link works in your OP :wink: :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww :hugs:
No worries :smile:
Haha yup...the link works in your OP :wink: :five:
Posted from TSR Mobile

u actual babe :lovehug:
u actual babe :lovehug:

Hehe :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
To the reply above

Spoiler

TYSM & I wish I could rep you again :h:

awww ur so sweet sarah PRSOM as well :hugs:

Spoiler

Entry no.1:
Ran out of pokeballs so I plan to go into town and grab some at pokestops whilst getting breakfast :yep:
I caught tons whilst shopping yesterday :pika: it was so great!
I bought tons of clothes, some for the concert, but most for casual summer wear
Particular garments I like: jungle book disney pj'ssummer pjs.jpg :love: , Quidditch Harry Potter T-Shirt and a batman top :bhangra:
Have started a German course on memrise, just a simple one - German 1 - wasn't joking about the simple part :rofl:
I'm currently reading "a very short introduction to the History of Chemistry" and it is interesting, how the definition of Chemistry has changed over the years (its relationship to alchemy as well :holmes: )
You'll be glad to know that I have formed a dream team for tonight's quiz night
I just hope there isn't a music round because I am awful with popular music (unless it's really famous :rofl: )
If anyone knows a good way to prepare for a pub-style quiz, I'm all ears m8 :biggrin:
#CheeseOut

Spoiler

Entry no.1:
Ran out of pokeballs so I plan to go into town and grab some at pokestops whilst getting breakfast :yep:
I caught tons whilst shopping yesterday :pika: it was so great!
I bought tons of clothes, some for the concert, but most for casual summer wear
Particular garments I like: jungle book disney pj'ssummer pjs.jpg :love: , Quidditch Harry Potter T-Shirt and a batman top :bhangra:
Have started a German course on memrise, just a simple one - German 1 - wasn't joking about the simple part :rofl:
I'm currently reading "a very short introduction to the History of Chemistry" and it is interesting, how the definition of Chemistry has changed over the years (its relationship to alchemy as well :holmes: )
You'll be glad to know that I have formed a dream team for tonight's quiz night
I just hope there isn't a music round because I am awful with popular music (unless it's really famous :rofl: )
If anyone knows a good way to prepare for a pub-style quiz, I'm all ears m8 :biggrin:
#CheeseOut

Spoiler

Didn't know you had a summer bucket list! It's very impressive and Im glad to see that the wedding of the year is in there :tongue: good luck! Especially with those AS results... Arrrghh just one month to go now!
Original post by Platopus
Didn't know you had a summer bucket list! It's very impressive and Im glad to see that the wedding of the year is in there :tongue: good luck! Especially with those AS results... Arrrghh just one month to go now!

I do
Its pretty hässlich :yep:
well ofc :mmm:
thanks! IKR! Oh jees stowp platopus stowp :talkhand:
awww ur so sweet sarah PRSOM as well :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest