The Student Room Group

Devon vs North Cornwall??

Me, my husband and my 2 kids are looking for a nice beachy 1 week away, and after shorterning out our choices, we decided either Devon or North Cornwall. wiN UR EXPERIANCE WHICH PLACE IS BETTER FOR BVECAHES? THXS
oopss!! i forgot to add, is souh betwter than norht ??
Original post by Talkand...Talk
Me, my husband and my 2 kids are looking for a nice beachy 1 week away, and after shorterning out our choices, we decided either Devon or North Cornwall. wiN UR EXPERIANCE WHICH PLACE IS BETTER FOR BVECAHES? THXS

If you want True Cornwall, Come to the South. North Cornwall and Devon... Eurgh. Haha. I'm a Southern Cornish Girl :biggrin: South Cornwall has the best beaches!! Stay as far away from Devon as you can!!! :biggrin: Cornwall is Awesome! South is best! And make sure to have yourself a PROPER Job Cornish Pasty!!
Original post by 96Popcorn
If you want True Cornwall, Come to the South. North Cornwall and Devon... Eurgh. Haha. I'm a Southern Cornish Girl :biggrin: South Cornwall has the best beaches!! Stay as far away from Devon as you can!!! :biggrin: Cornwall is Awesome! South is best! And make sure to have yourself a PROPER Job Cornish Pasty!!

Yes its as if i can read the future and that u have the best advice, bcz we went half south and half north, i think hubby liked north but i like south, and OMDS the pastries are sent from heaven above! Lol :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending