The Student Room Group

Guys, do you find it a turn off if a girl is skinny fat/a bit curvy?

Would you rather date a girl who was skinny?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing wrong with skinny girl but I do prefer curves.
There's a big difference between skinny fat and 'curvy'

Spoiler

Reply 3
Legit never heard of the term "skinny fat" before.

TSR teaches me so much.
My boyfriend had the opportunity to date the most beautiful, skinny (and slightly curvy but very slim) girl in his year but he didn't, and claims that 1 year later the reason he dated me (the year above him) is because I am MUCH curvier.
It's personal preference, I know some guys that ONLY date overweight women, some that only date size 6/8 women and some that are in the middle.
Reply 5
I don't know what skinny fat means. Being "a bit curvy" is a positive really
You can be curvy without being skinny-fat; it's all about proportions.

For an example: if the fat is going to the stomach, thighs or arms, that's not curves. Being curvy is about having a small waist with wider hips than is usual for a particular.

It depends on the guy; for every body shape you can find guys who love it.
I'm more into personality and facial features so I am not too fussed either way as long as she isn't obese then she is ok
Love curvy/ voluptuous girls :perv: they have nice big bubble butt :biggrin: plus there's more of them to hold and cuddle :hugs:
I have no problem with a girl with curves, besides it gives us more carcass after sex.

But there is a fine line, so as long as she is not unhealthy curvy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly as long as you're not unhealthily large or underweight then if a guy likes you he'll be into your body.*
Original post by Polka_Specs
besides it gives us more carcass after sex. * *Posted from TSR Mobile

are you like one of those spiders that eats it's mate after sex or something?*
Original post by Polka_Specs
besides it gives us more carcass after sex. * *Posted from TSR Mobile

are you like one of those spiders that eats it's mate after sex or something?*
how about 'just don't be fat'? seems to work for most girls.
I'm not sure what kind of answer people expect when they post these threads, the same replies are given every time and still these threads are posted.
Reply 15
Original post by Wilfred Little
I'm not sure what kind of answer people expect when they post these threads, the same replies are given every time and still these threads are posted.

I suppose people feel more personal validation when those answers are posted in their own threads..
I prefer it.
Reply 17
I sexually dislike slim girls
I think the OP and a lot of the rest of you really need to read up on what 'skinny fat' means...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really like skinny girls... Not attracted to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending