The Student Room Group

How does a girl get a boyfriend ???

I'm a 15 year old girl.
What do I need to do to be liked by guys ???
I have had a long term relationship- 8 months but I was Just wondering.
Reply 1
Original post by anonomon
I'm a 15 year old girl.

Play Pokemon Go and throw some pokeballs at boys

Spoiler

I'm a 15 year old girl.

To be honest, if you show an interest in a boy and you're at least vaguely attractive most boys will give you attention.

If you want a boy to "love" you, you literally need to do only three things (and I know this sounds shallow but it's the truth):

1) Make him food.
2) Don't complain.
3) XXX
Reply 3
Basically you have to find a boy who doesn't have a girlfriend.
I'm a 15 year old girl.

ask literally, it's so much easier for a girl to get a boy than the other way around
Be yourself. I was myself with some guy, and he confessed his feelings for me in less than a week(apparently he told me he liked me when we first met). To be honest, there is slightly no point of acting slightly different to get a boy but when you are with them and you are yourself, they don't like you because you are completely different from how were at the start.

Spoiler

Original post by kkboyk
Play Pokemon Go and throw some pokeballs at boys

Spoiler

OMG HOW'S POKEMON GO? Seriously like everyone in my media class is talking about it. Should I download it? Tell me your secrets so I can become an expert :smile:
"Hey, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
Reply 8
Original post by Defraction
OMG HOW'S POKEMON GO? Seriously like everyone in my media class is talking about it. Should I download it? Tell me your secrets so I can become an expert :smile:

I don't know anything about Pokemon Go, and don't really plan to download it (too much effort) lol. I'm not really a fan of pokemon, although I used to watch the anime when I was younger :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
I don't know anything about Pokemon Go, and don't really plan to download it (too much effort) lol. I'm not really a fan of pokemon, although I used to watch the anime when I was younger :tongue:
Same same. Have you watched any Studio Ghibli movies???
Original post by loveleest
"Hey, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
"Sorry I'm only into sluts."
Reply 11
Same same. Have you watched any Studio Ghibli movies???

Yes and LOADS of other animes, though I can't decide on my favourite Studio Ghibli movie :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
Yes and LOADS of other animes, though I can't decide on my favourite Studio Ghibli movie :tongue:
Studio Ghibli is SO MUCH BETTER THAN Disney ngl. I watched most of Studio Ghibli movies(or all of them- need to check). I swear anime is literally the best thing ever. I need to watch more anime(I stopped watching them because of exam stress). What anime do you suggest me watching?
Be yourself. I was myself with some guy, and he confessed his feelings for me in less than a week(apparently he told me he liked me when we first met). To be honest, there is slightly no point of acting slightly different to get a boy but when you are with them and you are yourself, they don't like you because you are completely different from how were at the start.

Spoiler

I don't know why but I thought you were a guy :rofl:
Reply 14
Studio Ghibli is SO MUCH BETTER THAN Disney ngl. I watched most of Studio Ghibli movies(or all of them- need to check). I swear anime is literally the best thing ever. I need to watch more anime(I stopped watching them because of exam stress). What anime do you suggest me watching?

Depends on what you're into. Some that springs to mind:
Psycho-Pass
Ansastsu Kyoushitsu (assasination classroom... though I prefer the manga)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
Monster
Durarara ( great storytelling)
Cassherns Sins
Angel Beats
Claymore
Chihayafuru
World Trigger
Squat
stfu and do your hw
ur 15 years old
go play pokemon or do ur homework