The Student Room Group

Heatwave over the next week

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jee1
It's so hot to sleep my fan is on full blast and there are so many daddy long leggs that are invading my room :frown:
Oh dear :/ is it hot where you are already? Thought most of the heat is due to start from tomorrow?
I want to hibernate. Or whatever the proper word is when it's too hot.
Reply 22
GRADUATION :woo:
Planning my trip to Monaco. In the meantime,I'm moving right now so kinda busy but if I get time probably go sunbathing in Hyde park*
host a gold buying event sell some minor brand watches
Original post by lilGem
GRADUATION :woo:

Woo :h: what course did you do?
Been to Hampstead heath today. Full of Sun seekers and none of "that game":wink:
I don't mind it in the daytime but it is unbearable at night. The roof got done and there is scaffolding still outside so I can't even open the windows.

I am going to absolutely cook tonight.
Reply 28
Original post by Little Popcorns
What are you getting up to during the week?

How do you feel about the heatwave? Do you like the heat? Do you hate it? If you hate it how do you pass the time during our little British heatwaves...

:pika:

i HATE IT i would rather be sat in some ice land place right now my bedroom is top floor in the attick and it's BOILING even though i have the fan on too!
Reply 29
Original post by Little Popcorns
Woo :h: what course did you do?

Biological Sciences, I'm hoping to go onto do a Masters in Cancer biology/ translational oncology after a year out :h:
gonna stay and watch the tour de france and avoid going outside until friday and the weekend
The heat sucks at night but mg in the day it's fkn awesome

lays on the grass
Original post by Spock's Socks
I hate the heat! I have two driving lessons next week and there's nothing worse than driving in the heat. The car has air con but it makes no difference :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is the air con working properly? I LOVE being in my car when it's hot, shut all the windows and set the climate control to low and it's like being in a fridge :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
The hotter it gets, the colder it will be at work :unimportant: It's already like -2-5C degrees in there, no need for more :hmmm:
Original post by lilGem
Biological Sciences, I'm hoping to go onto do a Masters in Cancer biology/ translational oncology after a year out :h:

:h: hope you enjoy graduation and don't get baked :tongue:
Reply 38
I am studying and have exams.

But I have air con in my flat. Good Night Guarantee chez moi :headfire:
Original post by Mimir
I am studying and have exams.

But I have air con in my flat. Good Night Guarantee chez moi :headfire:

Wow fancy pants with his air conned flat :tongue:

Sorry but have to ask... Are you rich?

Quick Reply

Latest