The Student Room Group

Short skirt, leggings and flat/dolly/pump shoes?

Hi,

I was just wondering how a short skirt, leggings and flat/dolly/pump shoes would look together? Planning on wearing this combination as the skirt is lovely, but too short for bare legs and even tights. Do you think it'll look ok? Do any of you wear outfits like this? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
In this weather you might want to try a slightly longer skirt. And lots of suncream to reapply every 3 hours (since won't your leggings bake you :eek:)
Could you post some photos of the clothes? It's hard to say without knowing the colour, texture, any patterns etc
Original post by shawn_o1
In this weather you might want to try a slightly longer skirt. And lots of suncream to reapply every 3 hours (since won't your leggings bake you :eek:)

I don't have my longer skirts with me but really wish I did. I always get paranoid my skirts will look see-through in the sun so wear thin tights with them too, but thin ones. Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheMasterofLife
It will look awesome! Very brave of you to go topless - you GO girl!

Haha very funny x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
Could you post some photos of the clothes? It's hard to say without knowing the colour, texture, any patterns etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would avoid the leggings in this weather, I would just wear the top and the skirt on thier own. If you really worried because you might flash your knickers or other panties then you could wear a tight short short lycra short, the skirt doesn't look overly too short
Original post by scorpion95
I would avoid the leggings in this weather, I would just wear the top and the skirt on thier own. If you really worried because you might flash your knickers or other panties then you could wear a tight short short lycra short, the skirt doesn't look overly too short

Thanks. I was boiling in Jeans today. I'm going to wear a different top now - Peachy instead of Brown x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless you want to look like a 14 year old in 2006 I'd avoid the whole leggings and skirt combo. It's bloody boiling just go bare legged?*
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Unless you want to look like a 14 year old in 2006 I'd avoid the whole leggings and skirt combo. It's bloody boiling just go bare legged?*

:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending