The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Oooh interesting, maybe imma bring the Sting and be the lord of this Ring, but it don't mean I'm wearing the bling, it means i won't feel a thing when I fling you out of this lyrical rink, you're skating on the brink slating on my Mrs, sure she won't wanna miss this when I go supernova on this beat, spit this slick **** so quick you're thinking I've miss hit, listen to what I'm dissing cause I'm a lyrical acrobat performing miracles off the bat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm, okay :tongue: I have to go sleep now gotta get up at 6:45 Am in the mornin' gotta be hustlin, grindin', my own business is what I'm minding, unlike some people, who just love intertwining :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Oooh interesting, maybe imma bring the Sting and be the lord of this Ring, but it don't mean I'm wearing the bling, it means i won't feel a thing when I fling you out of this lyrical rink, you're skating on the brink slating on my Mrs, sure she won't wanna miss this when I go supernova on this beat, spit this slick **** so quick you're thinking I've miss hit, listen to what I'm dissing cause I'm a lyrical acrobat performing miracles off the bat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
8866 was a cool number

8867 is less cool :colonhash:
Original post by hamza772000
Hmm, okay :tongue: I have to go sleep now gotta get up at 6:45 Am in the mornin' gotta be hustlin, grindin', my own business is what I'm minding, unlike some people, who just love intertwining :tongue:

Awww OK. Goodnight. This continues tomorrow:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Associativity
8866 was a cool number

8867 is less cool :colonhash:

Sorry! :colondollar: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
8869 :smile:

Night matrix.
8870 :smile:

Night matrix.

I'm not going to bed now...I was just saying goodnight to hamza :tongue:
Edited the number for you :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
@Andy98 @Matrix123 This started out as a joke, you were by yourself Matrix, now you got a bloke? Damn! what shame, need two people to destroy my name, haha, keep trying this is irl not a video game, y'all act so wild but ur acc so tame and lame. :tongue: lol any ways goodnight :biggrin: TTYL :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww OK. Goodnight. This continues tomorrow:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
I'm not going to bed now...I was just saying goodnight to hamza :tongue:
Edited the number for you :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

lol :smile: Just gently trying to get a proof done, conscious it's late ect, so not too intensive, hence I'm on here :smile:
Hey, Andy, don't know much about you but jus to let you know, you ain't hard, you're softer than cotton candy, you may have accumulated and formulated good vocab from college, and maybe you're smart and beat me in knowledge, but it ain't about memorising formulas and applied Mathematics, its about your lyrical acrobatics, I ain't no Eminem, no Slim shady, but gotta say, you sound like a man lady, who never made it. so u like spitting out limes? they're bitter and sour, just ike your comedy, which dies by the hour. Now I would say ur older but age is a trivial matter, not saying your better, don't get flattered. you're a bit like the dough, which keeps getting battered.........you say your god, but you just got shattered by a kid that was told, his life never mattered.

You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol :smile: Just gently trying to get a proof done, conscious it's late ect, so not too intensive, hence I'm on here :smile:

Ohh I see :tongue: good luck with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:clap2: that was great lol

Posted from OtherWorld
----. ----. ---.. ----.
@Andy98 @Matrix123 This started out as a joke, you were by yourself Matrix, now you got a bloke? Damn! what shame, need two people to destroy my name, haha, keep trying this is irl not a video game, y'all act so wild but ur acc so tame and lame. :tongue: lol any ways goodnight :biggrin: TTYL :smile:

You think I'm being serious? Hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the constructive criticism, will take into consideration :wink:
Original post by Andy98
You think I'm being serious? Hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, I never said that :tongue: