Scroll to see replies

Another victory for me :wink: thanks Aj :h:

Posted from OtherWorld
qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm
Original post by hamza772000
Hopefully :tongue:

Yup :tongue:
@Andy98 @Matrix123 This started out as a joke, you were by yourself Matrix, now you got a bloke? Damn! what shame, need two people to destroy my name, haha, keep trying this is irl not a video game, y'all act so wild but ur acc so tame and lame. :tongue: lol any ways goodnight :biggrin: TTYL :smile:

Heyy, what's that you say? Be realistic if you may, he could beat you any day with his lyrics formed like magic. But he doesn't need imperio to try to daze us all because if only you could see, he may be a god but he's still Andy, doesn't think he's as extraordinary as everyone else can see his glory whilst he's blindfolded, oblivious of his talents that are moulded in our minds, no matter how many times we tell him yet we know that deep down inside, he's still holding, onto the amazing person he knew he was once in time.

Yeahh goodnight :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Yup :tongue:

Heyy, what's that you say? Be realistic if you may, he could beat you any day with his lyrics formed like magic. But he doesn't need imperio to try to daze us all because if only you could see, he may be a god but he's still Andy, doesn't think he's as extraordinary as everyone else can see his glory whilst he's blindfolded, oblivious of his talents that are moulded in our minds, no matter how many times we tell him yet we know that deep down inside, he's still holding, onto the amazing person he knew he was once in time.

Yeahh goodnight :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Matrix, there are like 2 rhymes in that whole thing :tongue:

Anyways, goodnight :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths pun:ahee:
And the ending was the best bit I think:yep:

No there weren't!? I shall put them in bokd so you can see:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, maybe not 2, erm...let's see, Oh, my bad I spotted a 3rd one, Sorry! :tongue: lol jk, I didn't read it properly, I skimmed through, my brains literally dead, CYA TTYL GOODNIGHT! :biggrin: I don't even know why I used CAPS there, ahh, I'm acc dying :tongue:<---Yep, it was necessary :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
It's ok :console:

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld

Damn! :grumble: I guess you live to fight another Mr T :eviltongue: I will get your soul one day, mark my words :mwuaha:

Spoiler

Ok, maybe not 2, erm...let's see, Oh, my bad I spotted a 3rd one, Sorry! :tongue: lol jk, I didn't read it properly, I skimmed through, my brains literally dead, CYA TTYL GOODNIGHT! :biggrin: I don't even know why I used CAPS there, ahh, I'm acc dying :tongue:<---Yep, it was necessary :tongue:

:colone: jk
goodnight :hugs:
Didnt sleep for... 37.5 hours:erm: beat that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now these are maths puns!!!
https://proofwiki.org/wiki/ProofWiki:Jokes
Heyy, what's that you say? Be realistic if you may, he could beat you any day with his lyrics formed like magic. But he doesn't need imperio to try to daze us all because if only you could see, he may be a god but he's still Andy, doesn't think he's as extraordinary as everyone else can see his glory whilst he's blindfolded, oblivious of his talents that are moulded in our minds, no matter how many times we told him yet we know that deep down inside, he's still holding, onto the amazing person he knew he was once in time.

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Damn! :grumble: I guess you live to fight another Mr T :eviltongue: I will get your soul one day, mark my words :mwuaha:

Spoiler

Aah hi :hi: the one who put chili on my wounds :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh haha fair enough :tongue: no worries :smile: goodnight
:tongue: <------- yes, very necessary :tongue:
Original post by Associativity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:colone: jk
goodnight :hugs:
Didnt sleep for... 37.5 hours:erm: beat that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn! I think you should sleep :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Boy named Hamza used to live in Hamburg
Big banana dealer money, he was getting some coinsWas in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palaceBought @mediaya *Not me*:frown: Alexander McQueen, he was keeping her stylishNow that's real, real, real,Gun in his purse, b*tch he came dressed as a banana:colone: to killWho wanna go first? I had 'em selling bananas
He is gonna go hell, Cause he always wants to KILL
He is on some dumb sh*t

Erm... Erm... Erm... I dont get what my name is doin in this.. (what should i call this thing?).....??
Ohhh haha fair enough :tongue: no worries :smile: goodnight
:tongue: <------- yes, very necessary :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Erm... Erm... Erm... I dont get what my name is doin in this.. (what should i call this thing?).....??
Exactly! :rofl:

No worries :biggrin: :tongue: <------ so should you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This one's good:
Why do mathematicians get Halloween and Christmas confused?Because Dec 25 equals Oct 31.

-- Ian Stewart: Professor Stewart's Hoard of Mathematical Treasures (2009): Halloween = Christmas (but it's a considerably older joke than that.)

Damn! I think you should sleep :tongue:

I am in bed lol, just waiting for my sister to go asleep so i can sleep, ygm? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest