The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All of you sicko's posting here for torturing mice and other animals are ****ing psychopaths :puke:
Original post by ForgetMe
The one where I introduce you with the whole fresh veg counter :perv:

O___O huh?
Original post by Anonymous
stupid logic
Mice are rodents!!

So what? Some people are worse than that, does that mean we can kill them too? Mice usually don't do anything and they just mind their way, people are far worse who think they are superior and are allowed to kill :erm:
Original post by Infamous*
Kindly ask it to go away

Didn't realise how smart they're. It's literally staying silent for a few good minutes and then trying to plot it's way out. They'd probably get the point, but I can't let it go before killing it. It might head it's way to my younger siblings room. I don't really want him crying at this time

I was talking about you too :/
So what? Some people are worse than that, does that mean we can kill them too? Mice usually don't do anything and they just mind their way, people are far worse who think they are superior and are allowed to kill :erm:

But people don't bite holes through walls :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
O___O huh?

What? :teehee:
And where the **** did I say anything about torturing?!
What? :teehee:

I'm struggling to understand exactly what vegetables have to do with this lol
Are you gonna force feed me carrots or something

What it has to do with me? :erm: I don't torture any animals..

Original post by 0to100
But people don't bite holes through walls :rofl:

Wow, a hole in a wall is such a big deal! :facepalm:
Original post by 0to100
And where the **** did I say anything about torturing?!

''One time I lined up furniture where I knew the mouse was hiding. And it forced the mouse to run in a path inside my closet. I knew my plan to trick it in there would work so of course I cleared the closet out first.

I stomped around, kicked the dresser where he was and he dashed out and ran along the path, so I shut the closet, plugged the slits and it suffocated and starved in there. Gotta man up bruv.

Your house might not be set up like mine but it worked for me. I try to trap/kill them as soon as I spot one which is rare''.

Do you think starvation is a quick death for an animal?
Original post by Anonymous
Didn't realise how smart they're. It's literally staying silent for a few good minutes and then trying to plot it's way out. They'd probably get the point, but I can't let it go before killing it. It might head it's way to my younger siblings room. I don't really want him crying at this time

I told you! You gotta rustle the furniture mate!!! Stop chatting to us man. Get a broom and swish it out, leave your door open and set up boxes to block so he doesn't dash to another part of the room and can only head out the door.
Original post by 0to100
I'm struggling to understand exactly what vegetables have to do with this lol
Are you gonna force feed me carrots or something

You asked me what kind of torture, so I gave you the type. Yes, I'll feed carrots but through another end :lol:
What it has to do with me? :erm: I don't torture any animals..

Wow, a hole in a wall is such a big deal! :facepalm:

Holes in walls sounds like your kinda thing..glory holes...lmao
Bucket, water , peanut butter and a ramp.. Happy hunting.
You asked me what kind of torture, so I gave you the type. Yes, I'll feed carrots but through another end :lol:

lmao ah man you're wrong mate why me what did I do
Original post by 0to100
Holes in walls sounds like your kinda thing..glory holes...lmao

Are you offering to be the test material for one? :sexface:

Original post by 0to100
lmao ah man you're wrong mate why me what did I do

You've tortured an innocent creature and that's bad.
Eugh not you again. You're so annoying honestly. Did you miss the post where I said the best thing is to call pest control and set it free. My post literally said "one time" I ended up doing this. Not "preferably" or "all the time this should be done for fun." Get outta here quoting me to start arguments.
Original post by 0to100
Eugh not you again. You're so annoying honestly. Did you miss the post where I said the best thing is to call pest control and set it free. My post literally said "one time" I ended up doing this. Not "preferably" or "all the time this should be done for fun." Get outta here quoting me to start arguments.

You quoted me first on this thread, not the other way around :laugh:

Latest