Original post by junayd1998
sad :frown:

:hugs:

Original post by MrDystopia
Ever so slightly stressed ~_~

Is that a euphemism for "pulling my hair out", by any chance? :lol:

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
That quote :cry2: I have tried a lot but sometimes I just give up on life and feel like I don't wanaa be here anymore or I don't deserve it. But, thank you for the encouragement and I will do thank you so so so much, you're such an amazing and inspirational person. :redface:

Trying is all you can do. Don't worry if it doesn't work out - at least instead of success, you can learn from it :smile: Of course you deserve life, I believe so anyway. A lot of people feel that way and I'd be lying if I said I haven't but everyone does, no matter what they have or haven't done. No worries. I wouldn't say I'm all that but I do try my best. I'd suggest getting some sleep and seeing how you feel in the morning :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by junayd1998
sad :frown:

Awww what's up?:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Trying is all you can do. Don't worry if it doesn't work out - at least instead of success, you can learn from it :smile: Of course you deserve life, I believe so anyway. A lot of people feel that way and I'd be lying if I said I haven't but everyone does, no matter what they have or haven't done. No worries. I wouldn't say I'm all that but I do try my best. I'd suggest getting some sleep and seeing how you feel in the morning :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope to go to bed soon, I usually try going to bed around 1 o clock, and I honestly can't thank you enough, whoever you may be, your an inspiration to everyone. :redface: Thank you, thank you, thank you, may all your dreams come true, I can't praise you enough it's beyond words, I just pray that God credits you for this and all the help you give to everyone.
I feel amazing having cheated death lol :biggrin:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by Airmed

Original post by Indeterminate

Is that a euphemism for "pulling my hair out", by any chance? :lol:

Thank you both and not quite hair pulling just yet! Next few days I might be though ¬_¬
quite down.
Original post by Salamandastron
quite down.

do you want to talk about it?
Original post by titfortat
do you want to talk about it?

It's ok lovely :hugs: some things are best left inside my head but thank you for the offer x
hope you are well xx
Original post by Salamandastron
It's ok lovely :hugs: some things are best left inside my head but thank you for the offer x
hope you are well xx

that's okay :smile: you can talk to me whenever if need be
Reply 3812
Am I the only one who's been comfortable in this heat? I must be part lizard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I hope to go to bed soon, I usually try going to bed around 1 o clock, and I honestly can't thank you enough, whoever you may be, your an inspiration to everyone. :redface: Thank you, thank you, thank you, may all your dreams come true, I can't praise you enough it's beyond words, I just pray that God credits you for this and all the help you give to everyone.

Oh OK :smile: Aww no worries, you're too kind. Thanks, and I shall pray that all your dreams may come true too and that you shall find plenty of happiness :h: Awww, that's too much. I don't need words, just the knowledge you will be OK :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just watched the documentary of Jessi Lang (Host of MotorTrendChannel).
It's so touching and emotional.
I'd highly reccomended you all go watch it!
But I quite shocked at her story, she's so lucky to be alive right now!
So yeah I'm a tad emotional right now
It's too hot. :frown:
Listening to fall out boy at 5am is the best :emo: - seems so fitting, so fitting. :moon:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Listening to fall out boy at 5am is the best :emo: - seems so fitting, so fitting. :moon:

You should try and get some sleeeep! :redface:
Original post by Indeterminate

You should try and get some sleeeep! :redface:

That's a good idea which I cannot fault :redface: - but I just don't feel like sleeping tonight. :colondollar:
Ty for the hug though :emo: :hugs:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww what's up?:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just the same old ****

Latest