The Student Room Group

Axe attack on German train injures 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HanSoloLuck
You are disgusting, we all know exactly what the cause and why he done this. We have Muslim death squads operating in Europe and the UK and you have the gall to spout nonsense like this, that we shouldn't jump to conclusions when a man screaming Allahu Akbar starts chopping people up with an axe as they ride the train.

Absolutely shameless and horrid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36832909

this. Absolutely disgusting, the left jumping down the throats of anyone who ASKS if its Islam and sticking their head in the sand

Police have found a hand drawn Isis flag in his bedroom. Nothing to do with religion, amirite?

Now it has emerged that following a police search of the attacker's bedroom, an ISIS flag was found. It is believed to have been found in the room of a house he was living in with a foster family. He had only been staying there a fortnight. It was confirmed by the Bavarian interior minister Joachim Hermann, who also said that two of those caught up in the attack were critically injured and that a Chinese family were among the injured.
He confirmed that the teenager came to Germany two years ago as an unaccompanied minor, and applied for asylum in March. He lived in a home for teenage refugees until he was placed with the foster family.
(edited 7 years ago)
You are disgusting, we all know exactly what the cause and why he done this. We have Muslim death squads operating in Europe and the UK and you have the gall to spout nonsense like this, that we shouldn't jump to conclusions when a man screaming Allahu Akbar starts chopping people up with an axe as they ride the train.

Absolutely shameless and horrid.

How about you use your brain for a moment rather than looking for an excuse to insult people and look at when I posted that message? I wrote that a few minutes after the story broke and at that time, the only information available was that the attack had happened. The only person who was being disgusting was @JeremyHunt, who assumed the perpetrator's religion on the basis of nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
He shouted 'Allahu Ackbar' and painted his own IS flag... still nothing to do with Islam?

Seriously, how can anyone possibly defend this person (and all the others)?

When are SJWs going to understand that Islam, by its very nature, just isn't compatible with the West. I have a friend who lives near Munich and every time I see one of these attacks, which mostly seem to be occurring in Bavaria thus far, I am terrified about even opening the news article. The German people are becoming oppressed in their own country after extending out the hand of shelter and safety for these 'refugees', and they have so far only been repaid with their own blood. This has to stop, Europe can't keep letting in an endless stream of people who hold these barbaric views.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Plagioclase
How about you use your brain for a moment rather than looking for an excuse to insult people and look at when I posted that message? I wrote that a few minutes after the story broke and at that time, the only information available was that the attack had happened. The only person who was being disgusting was @JeremyHunt, who assumed the perpetrator's religion on the basis of nothing.

You know what a question mark means?

My post said "Islam?". Just lol @ calling that assuming
Original post by JeremyHunt
religion of peace?

It seems so
The more we report these issues, the more they increase in magnitude - why don't we start reporting more of the good things in our world?
Original post by Bedrock100
Well he was shouting "
Allahu Akbar"

I guess he must have been a native European that's just happened to have heard that somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I obviously knew that when I wrote my comment.
Original post by KingBradly
I love all the regressives in this thread calling people names for knowing that it would obviously be a Muslim. What planet are they on?

Apparently all you xenophobes need to prove that someone is Muslim is either a) Middle-Eastern ethnicity or b) yelling 'allahu ackbar'.

By this, you can binge drink daily and still Islam is apparently the problem. Wake up, the problem is radicalised youths. The source of this radicalisation is not a sudden, heart-filled desire to help Islam. The source is anger and fear - both of which manifest in countries like Afghanistan, which have suffered from brutal regimes and also failed western foreign policy. All these people know is war and conflict, so they become radicalised.

Islam is simply the veil these people hide behind, but its not the source and therefore blaming Islam is equally as stupid as blaming the computer monitors through which he found out about ISIS.
Original post by swiss_cheese
Criticise Islam all you want, but this perpetual influx of hate speech and incrimination is not helping anyone.

What is not helping anyone is the refusal to acknowledge, let alone confront the nature of the danger we are in.
Original post by generallee
What is not helping anyone is the refusal to acknowledge, let alone confront the nature of the danger we are in.

You seem to think that 'refusing to acknowledge' is identical to 'pointing out a different problem'. Islam is not the problem. If Islam didn't exist, these people would still kill, just under a different justification.
You seem to think that 'refusing to acknowledge' is identical to 'pointing out a different problem'. Islam is not the problem. If Islam didn't exist, these people would still kill, just under a different justification.

There we have it. A complete refusal to acknowledge the nature of what we are confronting.

An interpretation of Islam is the problem. To not see that is to be in a state of denial.

Who are you to say that the doctrine of the the Islamic State, and before that Sayyid Qutb is wrong? Are you a Muslim scholar? Have you read all 30 volumes of In the shade of the Qu'ran? Are you even a Muslim?

This is a very similar interpretation to those taken by the earliest Muslims by the way. There is very little the Islamic State does that wasn't done by Mohammed himself, including the beheading of prisoners and the taking of sex slaves.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I don't get it. The 17 year old was a refugee. He got an amazing opportunity to live in Germany and then betrays the German people. :frown:

But now he gets to live for eternity in paradise because he tried to kill non-believers in the name of Islam... you really aren't trying hard enough to understand the reasoning behind this.

What's a chance at a normal life compared to an eternity in heaven ?

If he had done nothing and kept his head down, he'd have went to hell for suffering the infidels blasphemous ways without responding as his religion dictates, but trying to chop people up with an axe. It's a death cult, and people need to wake up to this.
But now he gets to live for eternity in paradise because he tried to kill non-believers in the name of Islam... you really aren't trying hard enough to understand the reasoning behind this.

What's a chance at a normal life compared to an eternity in heaven ?

If he had done nothing and kept his head down, he'd have went to hell for suffering the infidels blasphemous ways without responding as his religion dictates, but trying to chop people up with an axe. It's a death cult, and people need to wake up to this.

Wow. Islam needs serious reforming then.
There we have it. A complete refusal to acknowledge the nature of what we are confronting.

An interpretation of Islam is the problem. To not see that is to be in a state of denial.

Who are you to say that the doctrine of the the Islamic State, and before that Sayyid Qutb is wrong? Are you a Muslim scholar? Have you read all 30 volumes of In the shade of the Qu'ran? Are you even a Muslim?

This is a very similar interpretation to those taken by the earliest Muslims by the way. There is very little the Islamic State does that wasn't done by Mohammed himself, including the beheading of prisoners and the taking of sex slaves.

Don't bother, 'swiss cheese' has a brain made out of the stuff, you'd have more luck knocking down a wall with your face than trying to get that person to change his mind and accept reality on realities terms.

Why would Mr,Cheese want to live in the real world when he has an ocean view mansion on the banks of denial.

You have to think to the very first instance in which one of these people consolidates committing a terror attack.

Do they feel a sudden, heart-filled desire to defend Islam? Of course not, these people are hardly Islamic. We have Sediffine Rezgui (Tunisia beach attacker) who liked to drink and breakdance, the truck attacker also was reportedly a loner and binge drinks, all of these perpetrators are hardly ultra-Muslims who suddenly decide to go and help their religion, they are broken individuals.

The source of the hatred through which they carry out these attacks is not Islam. It is conflict, war, oppression and corruption. All of which manifest in war-torn countries in the Middle East and North Africa, they become radicalised during things like the Arab Spring because of the vile regimes and failed foreign policy by the west.

Therefore, blaming Islam is as idiotic as blaming the computer monitor through which they found out about ISIS.

Think about what you're saying.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Wow. Islam needs serious reforming then.

Wont happen, Muslims immediately kill anyone that tries, for blasphemy. It's depressingly ironic.

There is actually a semi peaceful interpretation of Islam, Amadiya denomination, they only make up a tiny percentage of the Muslim world population because... can you guess it ?

All the other sects kill them and persecute them for blasphemy, it's like a bad joke lol

One was murdered in the UK a few months back, you probably read about it, he was a shop keeper that was wishing Christians a happy holiday, so another Muslim drove from London to Scotland and stabbed him to death.
You have to think to the very first instance in which one of these people consolidates committing a terror attack.

Do they feel a sudden, heart-filled desire to defend Islam? Of course not, these people are hardly Islamic. We have Sediffine Rezgui (Tunisia beach attacker) who liked to drink and breakdance, the truck attacker also was reportedly a loner and binge drinks, all of these perpetrators are hardly ultra-Muslims who suddenly decide to go and help their religion, they are broken individuals.

The source of the hatred through which they carry out these attacks is not Islam. It is conflict, war, oppression and corruption. All of which manifest in war-torn countries in the Middle East and North Africa, they become radicalised during things like the Arab Spring because of the vile regimes and failed foreign policy by the west.

Therefore, blaming Islam is as idiotic as blaming the computer monitor through which they found out about ISIS.

Think about what you're saying.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Knew it, as soon as you're presented with a sizeable reply, you resort to meaningless statements which effectively amount you to not knowing how to reply.
Reply 78

The source of the hatred through which they carry out these attacks is not Islam. It is conflict, war, oppression and corruption.

Are you a troll?
Original post by Josb
Are you a troll?

If you disagree, I'd love to see the adorable collection of words you'd muster. I've studied every single case of foreign nationals committing attacks, they are almost never ultra-Muslims. They are always broken individuals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending