The Student Room Group

What would you say has to be the easiest GCSE?

For me it has to be GCSE ICT, The coursework is rubbish but the exams are super easy.

Scroll to see replies

Maths, when the last question on the paper is trigonometry and triangle equations you feel relaxed.
Probably Chemistry by far
Maths and chemistry clearly aren't the easiest GCSEs. I would say religious studies and ICT- you could probably go to one lesson through y7-11 and do no revision in order to at least get a B. Food Technology is also easy.
If you're naturally good at maths you wont need to put in a single second of effort to get an A or an A*.
Chinese
For me it's French as I'm already bilingual! Otherwise, I'd probably say Music.
Reply 7
Biology seems to click for me and the course isn't very demanding at all
Reply 8
Original post by umar39
Biology seems to click for me and the course isn't very demanding at all

maths and re
Original post by 2016_GCSE
For me it has to be GCSE ICT, The coursework is rubbish but the exams are super easy.

gotta be english lit right with all that bs?

(not that i like english lit, i hate it but just a suggestion)
Reply 10
For me: Religious studies,Gujarati,Maths,Ict and Science.If I have to choose one subject it will be Ict because coursework is 60% and we get alot of help like seriously we get the answer so we just have to put it in our own words . exam (40%) boundaries are relatively low 50/80 A*.
(edited 7 years ago)
maybe something like graphics cause I can't draw for **** but got a B in the exam LOL
All GCSE's are easy
I thought media studies was a joke :biggrin: They basically told you what would come in the exam beforehand and the coursework was really fun for me
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Maths and chemistry clearly aren't the easiest GCSEs. I would say religious studies and ICT- you could probably go to one lesson through y7-11 and do no revision in order to at least get a B. Food Technology is also easy.

What is considered the 'easiest' is going to be subjective to the individual though, isn't it? Someone with an IQ over 130 but a poor grasp of english is probably going to get an A* in maths or further maths but if they can't even string together a sentence in english they are going to struggle at english GCSE, aren't they?
When I did it, RE was the easiest.

Lit everyone ik in the class got B/A/A* cause it requires so little effort.
RS/RE, our teacher didn't teach us anything she also wasn't in most of the time, we spent lessons talking and messing about. I didn't even revise for the subject and I got a B.
RS
RE by far, then probably either Maths if you're good at it or short-course PE
definitely RE I say as welll even though im not a humanities person

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest