The Student Room Group

Axe attack on German train injures 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swiss_cheese
Knew it, as soon as you're presented with a sizeable reply, you resort to meaningless statements which effectively amount you to not knowing how to reply.

To quote Dr Johnson:

"Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an understanding."
Why do some muslims insist on giving neo nazi's ammunition to fuel their views? Don't they realise it could ultimately lead to their demise?
ISIS literally told us that they would flood us with fighters pretending to be refugees who are going to attack us. We then let in hundreds of thousands of refugees with pathetic background checks. End result? We have a surge of refugee attacks in the name of isis. Isis must be laughing at how bloody stupid we are. Who needs a trojan horse when you have retarded lefty politicians who bend over backwards to destroy their own country...
Reply 83
If you disagree, I'd love to see the adorable collection of words you'd muster. I've studied every single case of foreign nationals committing attacks, they are almost never ultra-Muslims. They are always broken individuals.

Your knowledge of terrorist attacks is impressive. I can't compete.
Original post by Josb

If you admit your knowledge of terrorist attacks is so poor why do you have such confidence in your opinions?

Take the Nice attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691895/He-drank-alcohol-ate-pork-took-drugs-NOT-Muslim-Truck-terrorist-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-s-cousin-reveals-unlikely-jihadist-beat-wife-NEVER-went-mosque.html

An othordox conservative Mosque going "proper" practising Muslim is probably less likely to go on one of these killing sprees.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
If you admit your knowledge of terrorist attacks is so poor why do you have such confidence in your opinions?

I'm being ironic.
Original post by Josb

It seems you have nothing better to offer than some stupid, cute attempt at being sarcastic.

Don't reply to me in future, thanks.
Reply 87

Take the Nice attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691895/He-drank-alcohol-ate-pork-took-drugs-NOT-Muslim-Truck-terrorist-Mohamed-Lahouaiej-Bouhlel-s-cousin-reveals-unlikely-jihadist-beat-wife-NEVER-went-mosque.html

An othordox conservative Mosque going "proper" practising Muslim is probably less likely to go on one of these killing sprees.

It's cute to see you quoting the Daily Mail. :biggrin:

The guy shouted "Allah akbar" ffs.

If a guy shouted "heil Hitler" before killing people, I doubt that we would debate whether he was a "true" Nazi, that its ideology is not to blame, that prison and a foreign conflict are the actual reasons of his act, etc.
Original post by Josb
It's cute to see you quoting the Daily Mail. :biggrin:

The guy shouted "Allah akbar" ffs.

If a guy shouted "heil Hitler" before killing people, I doubt that we would debate whether he was a "true" Nazi, that its ideology is not to blame, that prison and a foreign conflict are the actual reasons of his act, etc.

This tweet summarises the idiocy of your rhetoric quite nicely

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 23.18.18.png

even if we exclude nice we ar'nt exactly short of 'have a snack bar' events in the past few years are we?
Original post by Plagioclase
Please be so kind as to direct me to where in the article it mentions anything about the religion of the perpetrator?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36832909

The flag of the Islamic State.

The clue is in the name...

The denial of the woolly minded left about what is going on is truly frightening. You will be saying "you aren't proper Muslims bruvs" when they break down your own front door and hack you to death with axes, screaming "Die Kuffar, die!! God is great!"
Reply 91

Would you say that "Nazism is not to blame" for a guy shouting "Heil Hitler" before killing people?

Take the Nice attack.

Oh come on, at least he beat his wife...

Qu'ran: 4:34 38:44

Following Islam is hard, he was making a start.

Then he foreswore alcohol for his last few weeks, grew a beard, cried God is Great as he did his murdering.

He was trying to turn his life around at the end, you have to give him that...
Original post by Josb
Would you say that "Nazism is not to blame" for a guy shouting "Heil Hitler" before killing people?

the only thing Nazism is responsible for in this case is him shouting 'heil hitler', whether or not the motive behind killing people is directly related to nazis, thats an entirely different thing
My friend's family are from Hong Kong. Her mother was on that train so that she can get to England and stay for a few days so that she can attend my friend's wedding which was supposed to be this Monday coming. Obviously due to the circumstances, it is cancelled now. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)

he may have been shouting "Alle nachbar".... which means "We are all neighbours" *
Hopefully people will finally come to their senses and vote AfD, or these attacks will just keep occurring. We need to stop taking these people in.
Merkel should be put on trial for this.

People said these things would happen and they have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
orchestrated by the Islamophobic right wing party in germany to anger German people and cause more Muslims to become radicalised. #notamuslim
Apparently all you xenophobes need to prove that someone is Muslim is either a) Middle-Eastern ethnicity or b) yelling 'allahu ackbar'.

By this, you can binge drink daily and still Islam is apparently the problem. Wake up, the problem is radicalised youths. The source of this radicalisation is not a sudden, heart-filled desire to help Islam. The source is anger and fear - both of which manifest in countries like Afghanistan, which have suffered from brutal regimes and also failed western foreign policy. All these people know is war and conflict, so they become radicalised.

Islam is simply the veil these people hide behind, but its not the source and therefore blaming Islam is equally as stupid as blaming the computer monitors through which he found out about ISIS.

Don't address me as "xenophobe", and go and read the Quran and a few Hadiths. If you still believe that Islam is unlikely to be a large influence in making certain people violent, come back to me. It's pointless me debating something with someone who is blatently ignorant about the subject matter. Of course, you may be a Muslim yourself. In which case, take your blinkers off.

Quick Reply