The Student Room Group

Need help please :)

Hello

I've recently completed my 2 year foundation degree and am going back to university in September to do a top up degree. However I am reapplying for student finance for next year and it's come up with this (see picture below) and I'm not entirely sure what to click as I am planning on repaying after I completely finish university. I know it sounds like a stupid question but which one would be appropriate to click? It's just that I don't want to get anything wrong in my application.

Thank you

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468896185.311728.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
Hello

I've recently completed my 2 year foundation degree and am going back to university in September to do a top up degree. However I am reapplying for student finance for next year and it's come up with this (see picture below) and I'm not entirely sure what to click as I am planning on repaying after I completely finish university. I know it sounds like a stupid question but which one would be appropriate to click? It's just that I don't want to get anything wrong in my application.

Thank you

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468896185.311728.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Click NO

(you are only behind with repayments if they've asked for payment and you didn't pay)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Click NO

(you are only behind with repayments if they've asked for payment and you didn't pay)

Ok cool, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending