The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP3 - 27th June, 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kingaaran
I'm not sure when they come out, but I will check tomorrow. It just says 'in July'.

Of course :smile:

Mark schemes have been released.
Original post by target21859
Mark schemes have been released.

link?
Original post by NotNotBatman
link?

I'm looking for one haha. Mark scheme hasn't been released for fp2 and s2 though but there's one for m2 and fp3.
I'm looking for one haha. Mark scheme hasn't been released for fp2 and s2 though but there's one for m2 and fp3.

oh, how did you find out?
Original post by NotNotBatman
oh, how did you find out?

I used this: http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html and searched for June 2016 mathematics and you can see them there but I don't have access to them.

They haven't been uploaded to the Emporium just yet. Give it till the end of the day probably.*
They haven't been uploaded to the Emporium just yet. Give it till the end of the day probably.*

What's the emporium? Do you have a link?
What's the emporium? Do you have a link?

www.edexcelmaths.com
You need an account though. If you have access to that site surely you would have access to the site I posted a link to.
(edited 7 years ago)
You need an account though. If you have access to that site surely you would have access to the site I posted a link to.

My maths teacher donated his account to me because I self taught and so, because I had no teachers to ask for papers etc, he said I can find them myself on here.

Access to the emporium does not grant in any way access to Edexcel's other site. The emporium is created by the maths department at Edexcel and is exclusive to them, so my teacher's login does not work on the site you pointed to. Trust me - I've tried.*
(edited 7 years ago)
My maths teacher donated his account to me because I self taught and so, because I had no teachers to ask for papers etc, he said I can find them myself on here.

Access to the emporium does not grant in any way access to Edexcel's other site. The emporium is created by the maths department at Edexcel and is exclusive to them, so my teacher's login does not work on the site you pointed to. Trust me - I've tried.*

Ah I see. I look forward to the mark schemes.
Ah I see. I look forward to the mark schemes.

I'll upload them to a Google Drive as soon as I find they are uploaded to the Emporium :smile:
Original post by physicsmaths
They haven't been released yet on the Edexcel database. Maybe later this week.

Do you have access to the mark schemes as they are locked? If you do could you upload them here please. Thanks
Original post by MarocMan
Do you have access to the mark schemes as they are locked? If you do could you upload them here please. Thanks

I will check if they are on the emporium later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
I will check if they are on the emporium later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
Any news on the official mark schemes?
Reply 1196
Original post by kelvin1338
Any news on the official mark schemes?

Be patient - Aaran will post them as soon as they're released. :smile:
Updated?
Will it only be maths mark schemes uploaded?
Link to papers and mark schemes for June 2016:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8-1JBH-Ga-mSHUxNzV6a0VwZVk

Enjoy :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending