The Student Room Group

Currently have a wet flannel on my head AMA

the title ^

Scroll to see replies

What is your 4th favourite food? Please explain in detail and include 1 sentence in French. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [9 marks]

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by DreamlinerFinder

cause its like 30 degreessssss
Reply 4
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 4th favourite food? Please explain in detail and include 1 sentence in French. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [9 marks]

Spoiler

My 4th favourite food would be garlic bread, as it complements my first favourite food ( spaghetti bolognese ) perfectly. It has a distinctive taste compared to other side dishes such as chips and I like the combination between the juicy garlic and the crunchy bread, which Pizza hut achieves particularly well.pain ciabbata ail est probablement mieux que le pain baugette stlye cependant, mais je ne suis pas l'un de discriminer.

ps.plz be generous with the marking
I will never get AMA thread titles.
Does the flannel have a pattern/image on it?
Reply 7
Original post by acontium
Does the flannel have a pattern/image on it?

its just a light blue I'm afraid ; nothing special
Original post by fefssdf
My 4th favourite food would be garlic bread, as it complements my first favourite food ( spaghetti bolognese ) perfectly. It has a distinctive taste compared to other side dishes such as chips and I like the combination between the juicy garlic and the crunchy bread, which Pizza hut achieves particularly well.pain ciabbata ail est probablement mieux que le pain baugette stlye cependant, mais je ne suis pas l'un de discriminer.
ps.plz be generous with the marking

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
well its a good effort, I'll give you that.
Points to improve on: 4th should be fourth, irregular spacing, irregular capitilization (Pizza Hut not Pizza hut jc) , that french sentence jeesus
Pain a l'ail en style ciabatta est probablement plus delicieux que le pain en style baguette cependent, ca m'est egal. ROFL not sure tbh, u chose a nasty sentence to translate with google!
Commendable points: All the english, your reasons, grammar was very accurate, punctuation as well
Overall mark = 7.33333/9

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I will never get AMA thread titles.

PRSOM
XD

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
well its a good effort, I'll give you that.
Points to improve on: 4th should be fourth, irregular spacing, irregular capitilization (Pizza Hut not Pizza hut jc) , that french sentence jeesus
Pain a l'ail en style ciabatta est probablement plus delicieux que le pain en style baguette cependent, ca m'est egal. ROFL not sure tbh, u chose a nasty sentence to translate with google!
Commendable points: All the english, your reasons, grammar was very accurate, punctuation as well
Overall mark = 7.33333/9

Spoiler

thanks for the in depth feedback ! I'm pretty bad with capitalisation so thanks a lot for reminding me about using them with proper nouns but its not like I'm doing english at uni so its alright.... and yh google translate really let me down with that translation but thats not too surpsinging... thanks for giving me such a high mark, it looks like my begging worked at the end :biggrin:
Original post by fefssdf
thanks for the in depth feedback ! I'm pretty bad with capitalisation so thanks a lot for reminding me about using them with proper nouns but its not like I'm doing english at uni so its alright.... and yh google translate really let me down with that translation but thats not too surpsinging... thanks for giving me such a high mark, it looks like my begging worked at the end :biggrin:

LOL! You are welcome! :ssaw: capitilasation is very important m8
google translate is a beech
ROFL no i just felt sorry for you tbh, and it was a good attempt, first time I'd put in the sentence in french bit and went down well *taking that for future AMAs*
aharharharrrrrr
Reply 12
LOL! You are welcome! :ssaw: capitilasation is very important m8
google translate is a beech
ROFL no i just felt sorry for you tbh, and it was a good attempt, first time I'd put in the sentence in french bit and went down well *taking that for future AMAs*
aharharharrrrrr

I was so bored that I was up for the challenge m8 and thanks for proving me with something to do hehe
Original post by fefssdf
I was so bored that I was up for the challenge m8 and thanks for proving me with something to do hehe

np
dare you require another?

Spoiler

Reply 14
Is it successful at reducing how hot you feel? If so, I might need to get one lol.
Original post by Darelz
Is it successful at reducing how hot you feel? If so, I might need to get one lol.

^^ @fefssdf
Reply 16
np
dare you require another?

Spoiler

bring it on !!
Breakfast: what did you have? :holmes:*
Reply 18
Original post by Darelz

yh my head is nice and cool so I feel better in this crazy heat - would recommend it !
Reply 19

go to your bathroom and grab a cheeky flannel m8

Quick Reply

Latest