The Student Room Group

If my A-level results don't give me enough UCAS points will i still get in to UWE?

Hi everyone, In June I finally finished my A-levels. I was studying A-level Economics and business, Geography, ICT and also took A-level General studies (University of West England accepts it...).
In total I need 320 UCAS points from those 4 A-levels and well as AS (I got a U in AS Physics and didn't retake). In total i needed 4 C's to get that 320 UCAS points, however i don't believe achieved those 4 C's. Basically what i'am asking is : Will the University of West England accept me should i get 300 UCAS points or 280?
(I'm applying for Computer forensics with security, I wouldn't have thought that would be a very popular course, but I don't know)

PS ; i'm not stupid, I just really suck at sitting exams.
Thanks for any help you guys provide :biggrin:
Original post by Alex Osborne
Hi everyone, In June I finally finished my A-levels. I was studying A-level Economics and business, Geography, ICT and also took A-level General studies (University of West England accepts it...).
In total I need 320 UCAS points from those 4 A-levels and well as AS (I got a U in AS Physics and didn't retake). In total i needed 4 C's to get that 320 UCAS points, however i don't believe achieved those 4 C's. Basically what i'am asking is : Will the University of West England accept me should i get 300 UCAS points or 280?
(I'm applying for Computer forensics with security, I wouldn't have thought that would be a very popular course, but I don't know)

PS ; i'm not stupid, I just really suck at sitting exams.
Thanks for any help you guys provide :biggrin:

The only people who have any ability to say is the department's admissions team and even they won't be able to say now. They will wait until A Level results day to decide whether they will still accept you*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending