The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 women for dressing immodestly in France

The man has been identified as Mohammed B.
https://www.rt.com/news/352066-france-stab-woman-daughters/
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trapz99
The man has been identified as Mohammed B.
https://www.rt.com/news/352066-france-stab-woman-daughters/

Cultural enrichment works in mysterious ways.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:sad:
Original post by Good bloke
Cultural enrichment works in mysterious ways.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(RIP)
meanwhile 300 Muslims die in Baghdad because of terrorism, but you're getting all teary about something as small as this? certainly just because it fits your islamphobic (note I say islamphobic as fear of Islam, not islamophobia) agenda.
Original post by swiss_cheese
something as small as this

Is this the 'Muslim morality' we hear so much about

But you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Is this the 'Muslim morality' we hear so much about

But you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing.

I should be ashamed for saying that 4 women being stabbed is a better scenario than 300 people killed and 200 further injuries?

Lol, I wonder what your vision of a perfect world would look like..
Reply 7
meanwhile 300 Muslims die in Baghdad because of terrorism, but you're getting all teary about something as small as this? certainly just because it fits your islamphobic (note I say islamphobic as fear of Islam, not islamophobia) agenda.

So informing people about a stabbing in France is Islamophobic? Great logic there
Reply 8
I should be ashamed for saying that 4 women being stabbed is a better scenario than 300 people killed and 200 further injuries?

There is a difference between France and Iraq. Iraq is in the middle of a conflict and has been plagued by terror attacks for years, making terror attacks not much of a surprise there. France, on the hand, is a Western country where terror attacks are not something that we should expect.
Reply 9

What point are you trying to make? The OP was just informing us of this attack?
I should be ashamed

Yes you should.
Original post by Trapz99
So informing people about a stabbing in France is Islamophobic? Great logic there

The fact that you highlight the Middle-Eastern name as the most important point in the article is bigoted, and a quick look at your thread history shows that you dedicate a good few hours a week to reminding the world all about these small incidents.
Original post by Luhar
What point are you trying to make? The OP was just informing us of this attack?

dont kid yourself, the only reason he posted it was because it can be implicitly linked to Islam

If your neighbour is mugged but someone two towns away is mugged, which crime are you going to care more about?

European countries have long been our political allies, friends, we share culture and religion. Get your head out of your rear.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Yes you should.

well I'm not so have fun, are you gonna yell religion of peace at me or something? or class me as a regressive liberal? lmfao
Reply 15
The fact that you highlight the Middle-Eastern name as the most important point in the article is bigoted, and a quick look at your thread history shows that you dedicate a good few hours a week to reminding the world all about these small incidents.

And what is wrong with reminding people of the threat that Islamic terrorism poses to Western society? And it's bigoted to tell people the name of an attacker?
Original post by 1010marina
If your neighbour is mugged but someone two towns away is mugged, which crime are you going to care more about?

European countries have long been our political allies, friends, we share culture and religion. Get your head out of your rear.

You've failed to compare these two scenarios.

Its the equivalent of my neighbour being mugged and about 30 people two towns away being murdered.

Meanwhile? Today? Link? Or is this old news, cynically used as a specious diversion tactic.

Presumably you think it a small matter that a man should stab a little eight year-old girl because he doesn't like her clothing.

Still, we know the unifying link between the Baghdad atrocities and this one, don't we? It is a blind adherence to mediaeval superstitious beliefs and the rules laid down by a desert warlord to control his people.
Original post by Trapz99
And what is wrong with reminding people of the threat that Islamic terrorism poses to Western society? And it's bigoted to tell people the name of an attacker?

Because you have no clue whether or not this is "radical Islam" other than the fact that the reported perpetrator has a Middle-Eastern name.
Reply 19
dont kid yourself, the only reason he posted it was because it can be implicitly linked to Islam

It could be linked to radical Islamic terrorism, yes.

Quick Reply

Latest