The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

How do you go about rating yourself? can someone give me examples of people for the numbers 1 through to 10?
8/10
Original post by Bushido Brown
Based on my current physical health 6/10, but once I get lean I'd say 9/10 solid.

Sammee, except maybe an 8 since I have been out of shape for so long I am starting to lose perspective lol (working on it dw). Buutt, I have had cosmetic surgery so I kinda cheated.
A solid...........3.141592654
8/10 if I put effort into my appearance, which can be exhausting though, especially during the holidays.
I don't know. I think I'm like 4/10. I've not really had much input on the subject. Probably because I never post pictures of myself online.@Dreadfuse what kind of "cosmetic surgery"? How old are you? @rosemondtan beat me to it damn it
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
Whoa easy man!
My ***** is gonna rock my world (cyberly, if that's even a word that makes sense in the English language). I'm happy a happy white ***** as I'm getting married tomorrow morning!!! :biggrin:
But my looks are still below par! Way below par!

Have you seen golf?? Below par is good!! I'm the one that's leagues away from being remotely attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you insist!
Btw the wedding is at 8am on Wed now.
There will be a thread made so it doesnt matter when you arrive, but itd be nice if you were there then! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Invalid attachment

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should say that!
I'm not fine how I am!
Ah well that means I'm forever alone then!

Btw I shall respond to your PM when I get time to!

Sure and nobody is forever alone , trust me :wink:
Original post by Andy98
That's millimetres right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it's comparable in size to your labia :smile:
Original post by cbreef
I don't know. I think I'm like 4/10. I've not really had much input on the subject. Probably because I never post pictures of myself online.@Dreadfuse what kind of "cosmetic surgery"? How old are you? @rosemondtan beat me to it damn it

Nose job and I was 20 when I had it done, sounds young but I am actually really proud of myself. Saved up for it, spoke to a friend's Mum who is an ENT surgeon and she recommended the best rhinologist I could find. And so I went ahead with it. I am so happy I didn't have it in my 30s etc. because I get to live out my 20s cured of my most major aesthetic insecurity.
3.5/10
I've already mentioned mine but @raman_17
On a bad day I would give you a 9.5 out of ten :biggrin:
On an average day a 10/10 :biggrin:
&
On an amazing day, a f****n 10000000000000000000000 (i can't even read that number lmao, but yh) out of 10. :biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
Invalid attachment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn TSR!
Here we are again. Hopefully this one will work!

Spoiler

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I've already mentioned mine but @raman_17
On a bad day I would give you a 9.5 out of ten :biggrin:
On an average day a 10/10 :biggrin:
&
On an amazing day, a f****n 10000000000000000000000 (i can't even read that number lmao, but yh) out of 10. :biggrin:

WOW that is......... ummmmmmmmmm............. very............ ummm kind :biggrin: i think that's overrating me don't u think?????????

to get a 9.5 on a bad day is like :cool:
Original post by raman_17
WOW that is......... ummmmmmmmmm............. very............ ummm kind :biggrin: i think that's overrating me don't u think?????????

to get a 9.5 on a bad day is like :cool:

LOOOL you ain't seen the confidence of some people here :biggrin: & I think the heat got to me while I was typing that bit lool :tongue: Na but you're at least a 8. :h:
LOOOL you ain't seen the confidence of some people here :biggrin: & I think the heat got to me while I was typing that bit lool :tongue: Na but you're at least a 8. :h:

oh are some v. confident :biggrin:

oh ha ha :biggrin:

wow that's still nice an 8 is still (in my eyes) FAB!! tenks :biggrin:
Original post by raman_17
oh are some v. confident :biggrin:

oh ha ha :biggrin:

wow that's still nice an 8 is still (in my eyes) FAB!! tenks :biggrin:

looolz :tongue: & It's nothing :biggrin: No problemoooooooooooooooo :wink:
looolz :tongue: & It's nothing :biggrin: No problemoooooooooooooooo :wink:

still berry polite :wink:

in ur pic id say prob..............aaaaaaaaaaaa.............bly like a 7.5/10 (without seeing ur face) :biggrin:
get a room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending