The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 women for dressing immodestly in France

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scrappy-coco
Just want to point out in response to the 3 or 4 times you've said it today. . .

That is pure speculation :tongue:

Nope, this guy has a posting history of criticising Islam and exclusively posting news reports where Islamic terrorism is involved. Not pure speculation.
Original post by Trapz99
That is not why I posted this. I posted this to inform people of a possible attack in France.

Said it before, come up with something new please, I'm bored of your circular arguments.
Just wait til they start the abduction process, when Muslim areas in the EU are large enough that they can hide young girls that have been kidnapped, what they do is kidnap the girls they want and marry them.

Happens all the time in Egypt and everywhere Muslim populations are sufficient to support the process, some of the stories are horrendous. I was listening to a report whereby Muslims approached a Hindu village and demanded all the women, at which point over a hundred women threw themselves down a well to avoid being taken... we need to start fighting back.
Reply 63
Original post by swiss_cheese
Said it before, come up with something new please, I'm bored of your circular arguments.

i'm bored of you criticising me for saying something I never said.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Just wait til they start the abduction process, when Muslim areas in the EU are large enough that they can hide young girls that have been kidnapped, what they do is kidnap the girls they want and marry them.

Happens all the time in Egypt and everywhere Muslim populations are sufficient to support the process, some of the stories are horrendous. I was listening to a report whereby Muslims approached a Hindu village and demanded all the women, at which point over a hundred women threw themselves down a well to avoid being taken... we need to start fighting back.

Start fighting back? Declare war on all Muslims? Yeah that would totally work. :facepalm:
Original post by Trapz99
i'm bored of you criticising me for saying something I never said.

I'm criticising your anti-Islam agenda, because its always the same old xenophobes who rep each other and support them in times of need by ganging up on those who are decent enough to differentiate Islam from terrorists.
well I'm not so have fun, are you gonna yell religion of peace at me or something? or class me as a regressive liberal? lmfao

Haha, love this comment
Original post by Good bloke
The vital additional clue is in what the perpetrator did and what he is reported to have said. The name is irrelevant.

Original post by Good bloke
You are making a claim that his views are based on religion (and they may be) but the evidence you provide does not back up your assertion in any way.

:colonhash:
Reply 68
I'm criticising your anti-Islam agenda, because its always the same old xenophobes who rep each other and support them in times of need by ganging up on those who are decent enough to differentiate Islam from terrorists.

It is fine to criticise Islam and perfectly rational to believe that there may be (notice I said may be and not must be) a connection between radical Islam and Islamic terrorism.
Nope, this guy has a posting history of criticising Islam and exclusively posting news reports where Islamic terrorism is involved. Not pure speculation.

The bit about 'stirring up religious/racial hatred' was :wink:
Original post by Trapz99
It is fine to criticise Islam and perfectly rational to believe that there may be (notice I said may be and not must be) a connection between radical Islam and Islamic terrorism.

But that's not what you're doing. You are actively associating all Muslims with terrorism, despite the fact that they are by far the most targeted group of people by these terrorists.
You have a history of posting anti-Islam threads.

You posted this and highlighted the Arab name as the most important detail.

This therefore means that you posted it solely because you want to incriminate Islam by linking this incident to Muslims. There is an equally high change that this person is mentally ill, just like the Munich knife attacker from months back when the police found no links to terrorism. But no, apparently your expertise on first-hand, inconsistent media reports and knowledge of arab names means that this must be Islamic terrorism.

Perhaps if you wrote more succinctly people could understand you better? //snorts

If you're suggesting that 50% of Islamic terror attacks happen because the perpetrator is mentally ill then I'd like to see your evidence.

Secondly, you should really stop harping on about OP. It doesn't matter whether or not the thread was posted because OP wanted to point out the perp was Muslim. You can talk about current events without being a racist?

And don't forget you are the one who brought up Islam and you are also the one who brought up Baghdad to prove Muslims Can Be Victims Too.

Also, if you've managed to read this far, would you like a gold star?
Original post by Trapz99
It could be linked to radical Islamic terrorism, yes.

There were 13, 500 knife assaults last year in Britain according to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33547806

We're all adults here. If you want to talk race, just go ahead and do it.

What you just posted was 'Anecdotal' evidence - Specific examples that might or might not fit whatever agenda you have.

Instead of vaguely suggestive titles, why not just post solutions? If you want to build a wall, say "We should build a wall because X-group is more likely to commit bad thing Y. Here is my evidence and here is how it will work. The down sides of solution X is problem Y."

When you post anecdotal evidence, it's essentially meaningless. 4 people got stabbed by a random, potentially crazy person. That happens and it's terrible. On the other hand, the evidence that led you to your beliefs might be very compelling. Or it might be total excrement. We don't know because you haven't actually made an argument but simply posted a random event.
Reply 73
Original post by Trapz99
The man has been identified as Mohammed B.
https://www.rt.com/news/352066-france-stab-woman-daughters/

Are you suggesting he is a M:colone:slim?
Original post by dingleberry jam
:colonhash:

Go on then, I'll bite. What unsupported assertion have I made in this thread?
Reply 75
But that's not what you're doing. You are actively associating all Muslims with terrorism, despite the fact that they are by far the most targeted group of people by these terrorists.

I never associated all Muslims with terrorism.
Original post by Scrappy-coco
The bit about 'stirring up religious/racial hatred' was :wink:

Pure speculation implies that the entire post is speculative, clearly you've revised your comment to point out that a part of it is speculation instead.
Reply 77
Original post by M14B
Are you suggesting he is a M:colone:slim?

Lol I never suggested anything. I was merely quoting a section of the article.
Reply 78

I am a xenophobe and have no issue with it.
You are an apologist and it is ok by me too
Original post by 1010marina
Perhaps if you wrote more succinctly people could understand you better? //snorts

If you're suggesting that 50% of Islamic terror attacks happen because the perpetrator is mentally ill then I'd like to see your evidence.

Secondly, you should really stop harping on about OP. It doesn't matter whether or not the thread was posted because OP wanted to point out the perp was Muslim. You can talk about current events without being a racist?

And don't forget you are the one who brought up Islam and you are also the one who brought up Baghdad to prove Muslims Can Be Victims Too.

Also, if you've managed to read this far, would you like a gold star?

I'm suggesting that a large amount of "Islamist terror attacks" are not done by a heart-filled desire to save Islam, but rather as a consequence of corruption, war and oppression - all of which manifest in Middle Eastern countries like Syria and Iraq. The initial cause is therefore not solely Islam, and yelling "religion of peace" is simply divisive and incorrect, when radicalisation is not sourced initially from Islam and there are so many other causes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending