The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Clearing advice

Hi!

I was hoping to get some advice:

I applied earlier in the year for Health and Human Science with Foundation Year and Psychology with Foundation Year. The entry requirements was C in English and D in maths which i have but because I haven't been in education since 2014 the maths test I had to do, i failed. I was just wanting to see if there is any chance i could apply again but through through clearing? or will they just say no because I've already been for the interview?
Reply 1
Hello, from what I have heard unis are more strict about GCSE requirements than UCAS points! so probably not! although I guess some unis will be lenient.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by tonimaria
Hi!

I was hoping to get some advice:

I applied earlier in the year for Health and Human Science with Foundation Year and Psychology with Foundation Year. The entry requirements was C in English and D in maths which i have but because I haven't been in education since 2014 the maths test I had to do, i failed. I was just wanting to see if there is any chance i could apply again but through through clearing? or will they just say no because I've already been for the interview?

If they've said you need to take and pass the test, you need to take and pass the test. You won't be successful without it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending