The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Barr23
4 Brick Court 1st round just out by email. Not that I am complaining, but I seem to now have 3 interviews and 2 weddings in one day! Never thought there would come a day where I could choose career over family and friends; but looks like that day is Saturday. With all the sad news lately (inc RBS), it's a good problem to have for a change.*

Ooh, no 4BC interview for me then. Ouch. Congrats and thanks for letting us know!

3 interviews in a day is brilliant, and your family and friends will understand.
I feel your pain, though. I flew back a day early from my honeymoon for a 1st round. Lucky for me my v new husband understood!
Well, it's after 11... anyone heard from Fourteen?
Original post by 1stTimer
Well, it's after 11... anyone heard from Fourteen?

Yes, first round out by personalised email this morning….but it's worth checking your junk mail, just in case. #goodluck
Original post by 1stTimer
Ooh, no 4BC interview for me then. Ouch. Congrats and thanks for letting us know!

3 interviews in a day is brilliant, and your family and friends will understand.
I feel your pain, though. I flew back a day early from my honeymoon for a 1st round. Lucky for me my v new husband understood!

Awww congrats! I hope the first round was good, because that's a huge sacrifice to make. They need to scrap this pupillage thing already. I feel mentally and emotionally exhausted…..I may be close to giving up lol. I really doubt I have the mental capacity to do this again next year!*
Farringdon now 'Under Consideration' so hopefully some news soon
Anyone heard from Henderson, 12kbw or Devereux?
2 Harcourt Buildings second round out
Has anyone heard any news from Doughty Street post first round?
Original post by SIE2013
New Court interviews out around 3pm ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone heard from New Court post 1st Round?
Does anyone have any news from 20 Essex St? I had what I thought was a first round there back in June and haven't heard anything since, wondering whether maybe they only have one round of interviews?
Anyone heard back from Citadel? Surely not a silent...
Monckton second rounds out.
Original post by PT78990
Anyone heard back from Citadel? Surely not a silent...

I haven't heard anything either. But as they are only taking two people forward, what's the liklihood of one of those lucky two being a member of tsr. Maybe RBS or maybe they are just being slow, I'm hoping for the latter.
Nothing from Furnival yet either. Although my understanding is that they stick to gateway timeline and will be letting us know on the 1st August
Have a drinks reception with a chambers this weekend (all second rounds invited) no idea what to wear!? Thoughts?
Original post by Lawatoxbridge
Have a drinks reception with a chambers this weekend (all second rounds invited) no idea what to wear!? Thoughts?

Which chambers?
Does anyone have any experience of first round at Fourteen please?

2 days to prepare (and a full time job)- any insight would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance
Farringdon invite by personalised email. Worth checking spam folder, luckily only sent yesterday!
Has anyone heard from 15 Winkley Square?
Anyone had any 2 Bedford Row info post second round?

Quick Reply